The End.

The proposal

"Lailah, LOOK AT THIS!!" Stacey yells while running to the golden car seat. I looked I her like she had two heads.

"Girl , you getting that?" I ask her. She laughs while shaking her head.

"Hell, no it's 3,000 dollars. I'm balling , but I ain't Beyoncé balling." She says. I laugh while looking at the baby bonnets. God I want a daughter so bad. I can see myself  and Tyrone now.

Lailah's imagination:
"Baby isn't she cute?" I ask Tyrone. He nods his head.

"Yeah she gets her looks from her dad." He saids confidently. I roll my eyes.

"Boy please she may have your eyes, but everything else is ALL me boo." I say.

"If she end up with your body , she's staying in the house. I don't need all the boys following her." He says in a slightly worried.

"Boy please. She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you following me ."  I say.

"Lailah....Lailah.. Lailah...." His voice became feminine which caused me to get out of my trance.

"Lailah girl come on we gotta go." Stacey says. I chuckled while thinking about my vision.

"Okay." I say while following behind her. For to say she's pregnant sis still be walking fast as hell. I shake my head.

Clementine POV

"Lailah,we wanna go get you dolled up." I say. Lailah looked completely lost and so did Kacey.

"For what ?" Lailah asks. Stacey and I looked at each other.

"Uhm, because... girl I just want to give you a make over. Your hair is perfect, but the outfit you have on is trash. Let's get you glammed up. " Stacey says. I let out a sigh of relief. She's always been the best at smoothing things over. Lailah was still lost, but she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay." She says. Stacey and I grabbed Lailah and Kacey's hands, while rushing out of the store.

"We're going to my shop." Stacey says. Kacey and Lailah nod their heads.

"Okayyy." Lailah says once again still lost.

The Shop

"This would look perfect on your body." Stacey says. Kacey and I agreed, while Stacey handed her the orange 2 piece set.

"Go put it on in the dressing room." I say while handing her a pair of sandals. She smiles, while doing EXACTLY what we told her about three minutes later she came out looking Like A fine ass glass of orange juice. The girls begin to laugh.

"Did you just say I looked like a fine ass glass of orange juice?" She says while laughing.

"I said that out loud?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Damn, but yes. This pregnant brain of mine gotta learn how to remain silent." I say, while feeling low key embarrassed about what I said . Lailah shook her head and did a turn in the mirror .