Clementine's Mom/ Couples' Night

*3 Months later.*

Man, I'm so nervous about my mom meeting Ayana. She already knows Adonis, and surprisingly still likes him.  Oh did I forget to mention Adonis' leg, well as for his leg it had a speedy recovery. It took two months, he tried to be all dramatic and shit until it was time for us to have sex. That was how I knew that Adonis's  leg was better.

"You ready to go Babe?" He asks with Ayana's diaper bag in hand.

"Yes. I am ready." I say. Long story short our ride to my mother's house was peaceful.

****

When we made it to Mom's house she was sitting outside with a smile on her face. Adonis swiftly got out of the car to open the door for me, then took little 8 month old Ayana out of her car seat. Ayana playfully touches her father's face saying Dada repeatedly. Adonis chuckles while kissing her forehead. As soon as we made it on the front porch, my mom reached for Ayana.

"Awe such a beautiful chocolate queen." She says while holding her. Ayana gave her a teethless (well not teethless, she has 7 teeth.) grin. Adonis and I chuckle, as Bambii walks out.

"Hey Sissy!" She yells while hugging me tightly. I damn near lost my breath how tight she held me. She looked over at Adonis and rolled her eyes.

"Hey Donny." She says dryly. Bambii still can NOT stand Adonis. She smiles at Ayana,who was still preoccupied on Mama's necklace.

"Look at Auntie's chocolate bunny!!!" She yells. She picks up Ayana from my mother's lap and brings her inside. My mom gets up and smacks Adonis in the back of the neck.

"Boy now you know better than to be acting like a damn fool on television, 23 years old and acting like a damn fool. If your mom was here she would've whooped your Hershey ass!" She scolds while pushing him in the house. I couldn't help, but to laugh at her. Donny turns around and mugs me. I shrugged my shoulders. Hell, he was fucking up not me.

Did I forget to mention our attire? Yup I did. Well Adonis has on a simple jean outfit, while I have on a yellow shirt with jeans. As for little Miss Ayana she has on all pink. As I walked in the house I could not get over the aroma of collard greens, Red beans , and steak. See mama collard greens didn't just consist of greens, she had salt meat, and ham chunks in it. As for her red beans , when she made them she'd put sausage, and ham chunks in them. Donny and I were both standing by the pots. Our mouths were damn near watering. Mama put her hands on her curvaceous hips.

"If y'all don't get from by my damn food. I am pretty sure Clementine can cook this and then some." She says. I chuckle to myself.

"Mama I can cook, but your cooking is on the next level." I say. Donny nods his head as we both went to sit down at the table. Mama sat down in front of us with a smile.

"You know your Aunt Tasha is coming later on, huh?" She asks. I stare at Adonis' attire and laugh.

"Baby she might just rip all your damn clothes off." I say while covering my mouth realizing that I said damn in front of my mama. See, I was taught not to ever curse in front of my parents. No matter how grown I am, I know that cursing in front, or near my mama isn't tolerated. Donny stared at me as if I had two heads. My mama gave me a warning stare.

"Now Clementine, I understand that you're almost 22, but if you EVER feel the need to cuss around me again I will smack your lips back to 17." She says. Adonis chuckles, and I pluck his arm.

"Oww, Mama Deb she pluck me." He whines, ratting me out like a two year old. I mug him, while leaning closer to him.

"No Ment for you tonight." I whisper. He chuckles to himself while pullling out his phone. A few seconds later I received a text.