Gender Reveal.

Clementine's POV

3 months later

I'm big and pregnant, well not that big and pregnant I'm only five months along. Anyways , it's been very stressful because of  My'drion crazy ass antics, planning this big ass baby gender reveal party and figuring out who is going to be the god mother, which may end up being Lailah because Tyrone's going to be the God father.  Adonis comes out of the room with a smile on his face. Adonis has been grinning throughout this entire pregnancy so far.

"Baby, I can't wait to have this Gender reveal party. Just so I can dance around and enjoy the  fact my second little princess Azani will be born." He says. Why is he soo sure I'm having a girl?

"I don't know I just am." He says while sitting by me. I look down at little Ayana who has recently turned one  years old and has been running around ever since.

"Mama." She says while begging me to pick her up. I attempted to bend so I could pick her up, but Donny was not having it. He picked Yonny up and put her on my lap.

"You don't need to be bending." He says simply.

"Baby It wasn't gonna b-" he stops me.

"Nope, you don't need to be bending." He says.

"Okay baby." I say, trying  to ignore his three hour "the doctor said" speech.

Lailah's POV

Lailah and I are currently chilling at my house watching The Real Housewives Of Atlanta reruns.

"Girl Porsha, has a nice ass." I say in a normal tone. She nods her head.

"Yes indeed, her body is just nice overall. Her wigs and lashes are typically cute as well."
Stacey says.

"Girl I know, but girl did you notice how high she is charging for them damn wigs she making though?" I ask.

"I know I was like bitch I know she lying, $850 for a wig is hella pricy. I charge $350 for mine and hoes complain about that, but I guess since I'm not a celebrity it's a problem." She says. I nod my head. I agree. Cheap hoes love complaining about the fact that I charge $50 a bundle for 9A grade hair. Like bitch, if you don't like my prices go to the hair store. I ran my fingers through the wig Stacey made for me and smiled.

"Sis they missing out because you see this hair? It's bomb.com." I say while flipping it. The fellas came in the house all sweaty and stuff, and boy I have to admit Tyrone was looking like a whole seat. Body was just glistening, and it wasn't like the nasty sweat it was the sexy kind of sweat.My insides wanted to explode, but I knew I couldn't do that because bitch this is not my house.

"It was hot as hell outside for to say it's March." Tyrone says.

"I know man, it felt like a desert." Nigel says while wiping his sweat with a towel. Tyrone nods his head.

"Hell yeah, tell me about it, I need me some water or something."  He says. Hmm, I got something wet right here, you can get a sip from this fountain, Hell you can swim in it if you want to you fine, sexy, tall, chocolate, solid hunk. I lustfully stare at his glistening body some more while licking my lips. I hope he has enough energy tonight because oooo Lawd. A gentle shake interrupted me from my thoughts. Stacey was literally crying laughing and I was confused.