Valerie & My'drion

This bitch come venting to me as if I like her. She wants to be my friend so bad,little does she know the only reason why I befriended was to get closer to Adonis. Oh how rude am I for not introducing myself. ....

What's up, I'm Valerie Ursula Jenkins , but you can call me Val. *cues fake smile* I'm twenty one on savage shit, with brown skin, a fat ass, flat stomach, and perky tits. I'm 5'6 and I'm the prettiest bitch to grace jail cells and all of my so called friends presence. The only ones who I'd consider competition is Kacey and Stacey. They are one of the rawest set of twins I've ever met. I'm talking bad to the bone. A ring of the doorbell caught me off guard. I smile to myself. This must be one of my companions. I hope it's Adoni- a knock at the door once more interrupted my thoughts.

"Stop all that fucking knocking, here I come." I say with a mug. I walk to the door and opened it. Seeing as though, it's the Love And Hip Hop camera crew I plastered a smile on my face .

"Hey, guys what's poppin'?" I say. They nod their heads and set their equipment up in my living room. Did I forget to mention that I'm about to be a star??

See Mona is all about her paper , and since that bitch Vanessa is about to be on same show I'm on I spilled the tea about how close me and Donny are. That's right bitches I'm just on the long list of side bitches Donny had.

"Are you ready to see The Lovely Mimi?" they ask. I nod my head, a few seconds later she came in . She had on 28 inch purple wig with a colorful fitted dress and some heels. This bitch attire just as loud as her perfume.

"Hey bitch." She says while hugging me, I smiled while hugging her back. Our hug lasts for about 5 seconds then she let go.

"Did I tell you about that bitch Sierra?" She asks. I shook my head.

"Tell me why she decided to run her mouth and tell Mariah that I told her about her and skeeter." She says. I lift an eyebrow.

"So if you and this woman Sierra got into it, why did throw your friend under the bus, to get under Sierra's skin?" I ask.

"Friend?! Who said she was my friend, She was an associate." She says. I shrug my shoulders then laugh. She does have a point, I like this Lovely Mimi chick already.

"Hmm,true. I like your mind frame!" I told her. They wanted me to tell someone about me and Donny's sexscapades but honestly I wouldn't tell Mimi about it whatsoever. I shrug the idea off and smiled back at her.

"Did Mariah check you about it yet?" I ask. She shook her head.

"Girl fuck no, she wouldn't want these problems." She says. I laugh to myself. This girl is a mess.

"So Are you gone show me around the Hollywood?" She asks. I nod my head.

"Yes bitch been here my whole damn life." I confess with a smile. Eventually I will begin spilling tea about Donny, but for right now Kermit is going to have to wait.

***

"Oh Donny!" I scream as he pounds deep inside of me. I know what you're thinking, 'I'm a side hoe with no morals and a bad friend.' , but you know what?

Fuck it, Clementine is not a saint. She's just as bad as me, and addicted too. I traced my finger nails on his muscular back as he continues to pound at the same pace. A few minutes later he pulls out then releases himself.