Coming back

Ian Doyle escaped prison and tracked Lauren Reynolds aka Emily Prentiss down. Once he found where she lived he decided to take a visit to her house and waited till she got home.

Ian's pov
I found out where she lived. "Liam, lets go take a visit to Lauren." Once we arrived to her house I went inside, she was at work so I walked in and sat on the couch. I left an envolope outside of her door I put it where she could see it easily.

Emily's pov
We didn't have a case today so it was just paperwork. Once we all got done with paperwork we went out to this Chinese restaurant. JJ, Reid, Morgan, Rossi and I ordered terriaki chicken. Hotch ordered shrimp fried rice and Penelope ordered Beef and broccoli. Once we were done eating we all headed home. JJ saved some food for Will and Henery. Rossi went home to Joy. Hotch went to Jack and his new girlfriend Anna. Morgan went home to his dog Rosie. Reid went home to his mom. Penelope went home to Kevin. When I got home I saw an envolope that said " Hello Love". I thought "The only person who called me love was... no other than Ian Doyle".

Authors note
Hey guys this is my first fan fiction. I hope you like it there will be more chapters but on some of them will be left as cliff hangers.