Maybe London is better for me

Emilys pov
I'm out of the hospital. I'm on my way back to the BAU. When I enter the building I start thinking of London. I don't know why I just think of Clyde and Interpol and Tsia and My mom along with my brother that nobody knew of. I was then brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. Speak of the devil. I saw the words " Elijah Prentiss" pop up on my phone. I pick it up. I say "Hey, why did ya call?" The other voice says "Hey, remember when you worked with Alex Scumbag?" His name was actually Alex Schaumburg we just called him Alex Scumbag because he's a scumbag. "Yeah I remember. Why?" "Emily, he's back. Right now he's in London." "How do you know that?" "We are in London right now." "By we you mean you and mom." "Yes I mean mom and I." "Elijah, are you fucking stupid? Get out of there. He could kill you." "No I think he only wants you." "And you are related to me, By the way if you didn't know." "I know I'm related to you." "If you don't get out of there now I will find you and beat yo ass up. Get out of there, I can't lose you. Not again I'm not letting that happen." I was trying to fight the tears in my eyes. When I said not again I ment 10 years ago my brother faked his own death because of Alex Scumbag. "Hey Emily don't worry about me." "I'm pretty sure I need to worry about you. You're a Prentiss." "No you don't." "Fine I won't worry about you but I have to go." "Bye" "Bye" Then we hang up. My team looks at me. My face turns red. I say " So what you doing?" Hotch then says "Who was that?" "Oh he was just my... Cat sitter. There was a shooting at the apartment complex I live in and told him he should get out of there." I bite the tip of my tounge. I usually do that when I'm lying. He then says "Guys round table room, now." We all head to the round table room. He then says "Emily. Explain." I say "Nou ik heb een jongere broer. Zijn naam is Elia. Hij vervalst zijn dood 10 jaar geleden als gevolg van iemand waarmee ik werkte. Zijn naam is Alex Schaumburg. Alex is in Londen. Mijn moeder en broer zijn in Londen. Alex wil me vermoorden.(Well I have a younger brother. His name is Elijah. He faked his death 10 years ago because of someone I worked with. His name is Alex Schaumburg. Alex is in London. My mum and brother are in London. Alex wants to kill me.) "So there you go I explained." "Emily we don't know what you said." "Get pretty Boi to translate if he can. If he can't then you'll never know what I said." I smiled. Then got a phone call. I answered and said "Prentiss." The other voice said "I know who it is" I recognize the voice it's Alex. "How did you get my number?" "I got it from your brother when I kidnapped him." "Let him go. He did nothing to you." " I know he didn't do anything to me but you did." "It was 15 years ago and I was undercover what did you expect me to do blow my cover." "You also killed our baby." "Again It was 15 years ago. I was also only 16. What did you expect me to do." "Anything but kill it." "If you wanna know It probably died peacefully." Hey Emily." "What?" "look at your desk." I look at my desk and see Alex at my desk with my my mum and brother on opposite sides. "They didn't do anything to you. Remember I was undercover not them. He was only 7 at the time. My mother was watching him. It was me Alex not them.Déplacez un pouce et je vais mettre une balle dans votre tête." (Move one inch and I will put a bullet through your head.) "Yeah okay. Emily can you put me on speaker so your team can hear me." "Why would I do that?" "Do it." I see a gun in his pocket. I put my phone on speaker. "Hello Emily's team." They say "Hi." "So Emily how's Elijah doing?" "I don't know I haven't seen him in 10 years. Oh and thanks for that by the way." "Emily who's Elijah?" JJ asked " Oh Emily, you never told them." "No there was no use to. I thought he was dead." "Should I tell them or you Emily." "I'll tell them." "Elijah is my younger brother." They had shocked faces. "Emily why did you never tell us?" "Because I thought he died." "Hey Emily why don't you come out here." "Okay on my way." I walk towards the door and then lock the door then block it up so My team can't get out. I walk over to Alex. I give my brother the "Secret sibling super move" look and he nods. He then squats I step on his leg then do a double front flip into Alex. He falls to the floor. Then Elijah went over to him and knocked him unconscious. We then pulled out a trash bag and put Alex in it. Then tied it. We get onto the elevator the walk to the dumpster. We throw him in there and shut the lid and locked the lids so he can't get out. Mean I know but he is a psychopath who tried to kill me, my mum, and my brother. He also deserved it. We get on the Elevator and go back to everyone else. I unlock my team from in the round table room and I ask Hotch if I can take off next week. He says yes then we all walk to my mom. She says "Emily you and Elijah still use the SSSM. We say you bet. Then I ask my mom "Hey mom, can I use my jet next week. I will return it I promise." She says "Sure you can use it." The team just looks confused. "You guys okay over there?" "Yeah but one question. What do you mean by your jet." "Mom can I break rule number 5 for a minute." "Sure." "Okay guys when I said my Jet I mean the jet I own. Well my mom owns. It has my name on it. It's kind of like the BAU jet but more colorful." They all locked shocked. Then JJ said "What is rule number 5?" "Oh rule number 5. Don't tell anyone outside the family about the jets." "What happens if you break rule number 5?" "I get the Emily room taken away." "The Emily room has my bar and my bartender. My helicopter landing pad on the roof. Flat screen TVs. Along with my other stuff."

Pregnant by Doyleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें