Questions

Emilys pov
Rossi comes to my apartment with me. I don't know why but he did, although the company doesn't bother me. I don't mind him here but I just don't want to be bothered at this time. So I just go to bed.

Rossi pov
I go with her to her house. I don't know why,I'm guessing it is because I want to look out for her and make sure she's okay. She is like my daughter to me and I'm basically the dad she never had. Her father left her when she was 3. I don't know how someone could leave a 3 year old. But she had her mother. I then lay down on her couch and fall asleep.

Emilys pov
I wake up and go to the kitchen to cook breakfast for me and Rossi. I decided to stay on the team. So tommorow I fly out to Europe to see Ian. I cook 1 egg for me and 2 for Rossi. I go to wake him up. We eat then get into my car to head to work. In the car Rossi kept asking me questions like "Why do you need to see a therapist?" "What aren't you telling me?" "Is everything okay Emily?" "Do you need to talk?" "Do you want to talk?" Ect. I didn't answer any of the questions. We pulled into the BAU, I hoped out and ran to the door. I ran into JJ and pulled her into her office. I said to her "Why did you have to say anything to Rossi? He is nonstop on my back. I'm staying on the team." She replies "Sorry,but you need help. Glad you decided to stay. I don't know what I would do if you quit." I replied "Okay. That is it. Bye" "Bye" Then I walk out of her office and into Hotch's. I said to him "Hey Hotch, I decided to stay,but can I take like a day or 2 off?" He states back "Glad to hear you're staying and yes you can have a few days off." "Thanks Hotch." "You're welcome Emily." Then I walk out and go to the rest of the team. I say to them "Hey guys,I'm staying on the team,but I'm taking a few days off. That means don't trace my phone. If you want to know where I'm going just ask." Then Penelope said "Where are you going?" I replied "I'm going to London to talk to my mom." That was obviously a lie but they would just question me about going to Europe almost every weekend. Rossi said "Okay have a good time." I said "Okay I will." With that I walked out of the building to go ho.e and pack. It is Thursday so I'll stay till Sunday.

The next day after the plane

I get off of the plane and drive to Ian's house. I can't wait to see him. When I get to his house I put my stuff down quietly and shut the door quietly. I didn't tell Ian I was coming. So I found him in the living room to his back towards me. I saw him talking to someone. The other man said "Why don't you just kill her? Like you should've done when she was with Declan." Ian said "I can't kill her. I love her." The man replies "Just shoot her or I will." Ian states " No man I can't kill the love of my life." " Fine you don't have to kill her but I will." "No, I will kill her next time she visits." Once he says that I quietly go back to the front door grab my stuff and went outside. I stood near my car with my Guns in my hands. I am a left and a right handed shooter. I also carry 2 guns on me. Then the man walks out of the door and sees me. he pulls out a gun. I point my gun at him. Then Ian walks out and I point my gun on him. I shoot the man in the leg then he returns fire by shooting me in the chest. I shoot him in the head. Now he's dead. I go over to Ian and say " Can we have sex?" He knows I won't kill him. He says "Yea". Then we do it. We fall asleep. We wake up and do it again. Then we get up and get dressed then we go cook breakfast. I leave that day to go see my mom. I think I should see her because it has been like 3 years since I last saw her. So I packed up my bags and walked to my car. As for my shot wound I just wrapped it in gauze.