The case

Emily's pov
I drove to the Bau. Once I got there I set my go bag at my desk then I hugged Garcia and JJ then said "Hi." To everyone else then we all went to the round table room and Garcia said " Hello my friends we have a case in Las Vegas, a bad one. A girl was found in a dumpster with her arms broken and her neck was snapped. All antemortem. Then she had a shot to the head and 7 shots in the chest." Rossi then says "overkill. He must have something against women." Then Garcia said " Yes, because 7 other women were found with the same broken bones, same gunshot wounds. But they were found under trashbags near dumpsters. The newest one was found in a dumpster.
Hotch said "Wheels up in 30"
Later in the jet
3rd person pov
JJ was next to Reid and across from them Hotch was next to Rossi. Morgan was on the couch by himself and Emily was im the back of the jet by herself then she got a phone call. It was Doyle. Emily walked to the back room and picked it up Ian said " Hey Emily... We have a problem." Emily said " What is it?" Doyle said "Well... the condom broke." Emily said "What, when did this happen?" Doyle said "I found out this morning. Is that a bad thing?" Em said "No Not really... But I don't know if I can." JJ was walking to grab some coffee. Em said "Look, Mom I don't know if I can come to Italy to see you. I have a case and I don't know when I will be back." Doyle knew what she was doing and said " Love, I understand." Then JJ walked away and Em said " Look, this isn't a bad thing its just my job. Right now may not be a good time but I would love to one day. i have to return to work right now. I will talk to you later." Doyle said " Ok, talk to you later. Bye."

Ian's pov
I hope Emily gets pregnant I want to start a family with her. But she seems like she doesn't want to start a family with me. We will have to talk when she gets back home.