Prologue and Introduction

Adeline Ember Jules

All Adeline wants is a job, she doesn't care whether it's in business or design anymore. She puts hard work into everything she does and she hates not being productive. Always on her feet and going. With an innocent and kind mind she wins over everyone's heart.

She stand at 5 feet and 7 inches, has long black hair, a killer white smile, light brown skin and chocolate brown eyes. She keeps herself fit and it shows as she maintains a stunning curvy yet thick figure.

Full Name- Adeline Ember Jules

Age- 25

Employment- Barista @ Layla and Mark's Coffee House

Best Friends- Willow Martin (roommate) and Axel Gray (gay)

Living Arrangements- Shares a two bedroom apartment with Willow, approximately 10 minute walk from the coffee house.

Family- Bella Jules- Mother (deceased)

Jackson Elliot Jules- Father (deceased)

Xavier Jules- Older Brother (33-married with a daughter)

Roman Cole Darren

Roman, often called "Rome" by friends and family is an ice cold man who does not believe in happiness. He spends each day the same, wake up at 5, leave for work at 6 :30, arrive at 7, work till 5 and the he leaves to go home which is really just working even more. His mother is extremely worried for him as he has never had a single relationship or shown affection towards any woman.

Rome is a drop dead gorgeous man. With long brown hair that is gelled upwards, a muscular figure, tan skin and a beautiful pair of emerald green eyes. He stands at an intimidating height of 6 feet 4 inches.

Full Name- Roman Cole Darren

Age- 28

Employment- CEO of Vivian Enterprises

Best Friends- Carlos Blake and Damon Novoa

Living Arrangements- Lives alone in a penthouse, visits family often (live 3 hours away in a huge white mansion)

Family- Vivian Darren- Mother

Dylan Darren- Father

Rose Prim Darren- Younger Sister

After his 5th assistant of the month quits. Roman's best friends go out on a limb to help the man out. Damon becomes his assistant and is drowning in the work he's been given and Carlos is out looking for an assistant. It seemed impossible until Carlos meets Adeline and is impressed by her kind attitude and efficiency. He observed her working in her coffee house for a week until he was confident that she was the one who could deal with Romans arrogant and cold attitude.

Will Adeline be able to stand the cruel heart of a certain Mr Darren??