I

"Jimin," He turned around at the one who was calling him. It was Taehyung. He sat down beside Jimin and laid his bag down.

"I heard that you have...you know." Jimin nodded. He, the boy with the special gift, was hidden in the society for most of his life.

"Can you give me advice of how to confess?" He questioned. Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I've been single for my entire life, so why would you come to me?"

"Well, you're the one who has the eternal confession."

"It doesn't mean that I have dated lots of people and that I have a masters degree in fuckboying." Taehyung lowered his head down as he stood up. He quickly bowed and left Jimin alone.

Few seconds after, someone approached him again. It was his best friend, Jungkook. "What did he want?"

"Nothing, like everyone else, asking for advice." Jungkook handed him a can of energy drink. Jimin thanked him and opened the can, letting the bubbles fizz.

"You're a most single person I have ever met, and yet, you don't use your opportunity," Jungkook stated.

"Well, I'm saving my heart for somebody special." Jungkook looked weird at the other. "What?" Jimin surprisingly exclaimed.

Jimin looked at Jungkook to see he was scrolling through someone's Instagram and liking every single picture.

"Who's that, huh?" Jungkook glanced at Jimin and shut his phone screen off. "You never tell me who you like."

"It's a secret."

"Very secretive." Jimin made an impression of a ghost as he was making some weird hand movement to represent a ghost.

Jungkook tapped Jimin's shoulder to catch an attention to where Jungkook was pointing at. He pointed at one of the most famous boys in the whole school.

"Min Yoongi," Jimin mutter as he saw the male brushing his hand through his freshly dyed black hair and walking like a model towards his group of friends.

"I've heard that he has made dozens of girls depressed. I don't really see how he is so attracti-" Jungkook glanced at Jimin who was giving heart eyes towards Yoongi.

"Hello!" Jungkook waved his hand in front of the eyes of the other to catch its attention. "Earth to Jimin!"

"Huh?" Jimin came back to his senses and looked at Jungkook. "If you are going to confess to him, you will end up being heartbroken."

"Isn't that always a thing that happens during a confession? You either fall in love or get heartbroken."

"Jimin," Jungkook held his hand towards Jimin and laid it on top of his shoulder. "You see, us, the ordinary people we have only one chance in love. We're the ones who will suffer the most."

"However, you going to end up being heartbroken, meaning you will be sad for a period of time."

"Isn't that the same thing as depression?"

"No."

"All I'm saying is-"

"Hi." Both of the males turned around to the person who spoke. Jimin was shocked when he saw him.

"M-Min Y-Yo-" Jimin hesitantly muttered. "What do you want?" Jungkook boldly asked.

Yoongi looked weirdly at Jungkook, but then looked lovingly at Jimin. It almost melts his heart of how beautiful he looked up-close.

"I just wanted to make friends with you," Yoongi sat down opposite across the table. He placed his bag on the table and got energy drink out.

"Why would we wa-" Jimin shut Jungkook's mouth with his hand and brightly smiled. "We would love to be your friend."

Jungkook aggressively removed Jimin's hand and looked angrily at him.

"Okay, cool."