XII

"Yoongi, explain to me, what happened!" That was the first thing that Mrs Min said as she walked inside the house.

Both of the boys were sitting on different armchairs opposite a sofa where the parents sat.

"I did nothing." He speaks. Mrs Min and Mr Min both looked disgusted and disappointed in Yoongi, and so did Jimin's mother.

"I didn't raise you to be this." Mr Min adds.

"I'm pretty sure none of us did, Mr Min." Mrs Park agrees.

There was a moment of silence. Unpleasant silence.

"There is no chance I'm letting you, and my son met each other again," Mrs Min disagreed at Jimin. His mum nods in agreement.

"Mum, Dad. You know why I haven't been in a relationship before?" Yoongi stands up. He doesn't wait for their answer until he answers himself.

"Because I'm gay and I haven't met anyone who's gay too."

"And what made you think that Jimin's gay?" Jimin's mum questions.

"Mrs Park, if you haven't noticed yet. He and his best friend, Jungkook have been only talking about me," Yoongi informs.

"There have been multiple of moments in school where I have noticed Jimin looking at me with heart eyes and end up being embarrassed about it."

"Jimin, is this true?" She inquires. Jimin doesn't any word but simply nods.

"I can't let them meet each other again." Mrs Min stands up, and so does Mr Min along with her.

She grabs Yoongi's hand and drags him outside of this house. Mr Min followed Yoongi whilst Mrs Min was by the doorway.

"Thank you, Mrs Park, for letting us know for this sinful act." Mrs Min says her goodbyes with Jimin's mum and goes away, closing a door behind her.

•••

All of the sudden, Jimin woke up. His eyes just widely opened and he could see the rest of his bedroom in pitch black.

He found his phone and check what time it is. It's only 2 AM.

Jimin softly groaned.

It felt like forever since the time he woke up. He checked the time again to see it was 2:45 AM.

"Maybe I can call Jungkook." He thought to himself. He grabbed the phone and dialled Jungkook's number.

It didn't take long until Jungkook picked up the call. "I was busy," He states. Jimin thinks of many ways Jungkook might have been busy and nothing popped up.

"I think I'm heartbroken."

"What happened?" Jungkook asks. Jimin hesitated if he should tell Jungkook or not, but he always ends up telling him.

"My mum caught me and Yoongi," Jimin starts off. Jungkook curses on the other line. "She called Yoongi's parents and they discussed the situation."

"His parents decided that we should never see each other ever again."

"Holy crap, Jimin. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry. It's my fault for not closing the door in the first place."