VIII

He finally found the restroom and rushed in. He slammed the door and went to wash his face to get rid of the redness.

When he finished washing his face, Jimin looks up to see Yoongi standing behind him. He was startled by the person behind him. He jumped out of fear.

He turned around, and he was standing directly in front of Yoongi.

"W-What do you want?" Jimin hesitantly asks.

Yoongi comes up closer, and Jimin backs away until he lightly hit his head.

"There is only one thing I want," Yoongi whispers into the younger's ear.

"And that is?" Jimin asks as he follows Yoongi's head movement. He moved his head more firmly to Jimin's face. Their noses are barely touching. Yoongi deeply looked into Jimin's wandering eyes. He leant into a kiss.

Soon as Yoongi's lips touched Jimin, he wrapped his arms around older's neck. Yoongi purposely bit Jimin's lower lip; the younger made soft moaning noise as their lips connected once more.

Yoongi pulled away from the kiss. Both of the boys were breathless. They lovingly stared at each other. Jimin heard someone walk in and pushed Yoongi aside.

•••

"Jimin, are you telling me that you shoved Yoongi away because somebody may catch you?" Jungkook confusingly asks.

Straight after Jimin got back home, he called Jungkook.

"Yeah," Jimin replied. "What else could I have done?"

"Don't let that piece of shit disturb your time," Jungkook advised.

"What if it was one of our parents? We would never meet each other again," Jimin contended. "And then he could get depressed because apparently, he doesn't have an eternal confession like me."

"Okay, chillax dude." Jungkook said. Jimin was held his phone in his hand and slowly groaned.

"Is this what love is?" Jimin asks. Jimin fell in bed and held out his arms across the surface.

"Never been in one myself."

"Didn't you check that Yaeri girl or whatever her name was?" Jimin hypothesised.

"Not really. I was bi-curious at that time," Jungkook laughed. "You know that I have been seeing rainbows since the day I popped out the hospital."

"I have to go," Jimin looks at the clock to see that it already hit ten. "I need to do my presentation." They said their goodbyes and Jimin placed his phone aside.

He opened up his computer to a newly made presentation. He had six more slides to go to make it perfect.

Halfway through the work, Jimin got a text message.

Unknown Number

Hei

It's Yoongi