XIV

When Jimin entered the park, he noticed the black-haired boy sitting on a swing.

He quietly ran behind him and covered Yoongi's eyes with his palms. "Guess who is this?" Jimin asks.

"Hmm..let me guess," Yoongi plays along with Jimin. He acts as if he's thinking.

"I don't know, who could it be?" Yoongi takes Jimin's hands off and looks up to see Jimin smiling.

"Somebody is in a good mood." Yoongi states. Jimin sits on a swing next to Yoongi. Jimin makes the 'mhm' noise to reply.

"I got to see you." Yoongi's expression changed when he heard that. Jimin confusingly looked at Yoongi.

"You're so cheesy, gosh."

Yoongi faked coughed.

"Anyways, Jimin," He started off his sentence which caught Jimin's attention. Yoongi's expression changed quickly.

"I'm moving schools." Jimin looked shocked at Yoongi. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"So, what we are supposed to do now?"

"I don't know. They might as well move houses." Jimin's eyes widened then before. He couldn't believe what he heard.

"They can't do that!" Jimin angrily contended. He didn't like how Yoongi's parents reacted to this whole situation.

"I know, but I can't do anything."

Yoongi's phone started buzzing. He got his phone out to see his mother calling him. He picks up the call and starts a conversation.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Where are you? I told you to stay at home." His mother yells through the speaker.

"I'm at the park with...um, Hoseok."

"Fine, but next time, tell me when you're going." Yoongi doesn't even dare to say goodbye when he hangs up the call.

"I guess, I have to go."

"Is this going to be our last time we see each other?" Jimin asks.

"Sadly, yes."

Jimin throws him into a tight hug. He felt his eyes watering and few droplets of tears falling down.

"I'll miss you." Yoongi whispers as he lets go of the hug. He looks at the younger's eyes and studies them.

Yoongi leans into a kiss. Both of the boys kiss softly with their eyes closed. The kiss lasted longer than they expected.

Jimin pulled away and looked into Yoongi's beautiful eyes.

"I'll miss you more."

-end-

HOWEVER, there will be a sequel so don't get all sad and shit.

thank you for all you guys who voted for this story and read this book since the day one.

i love you guys dearly💕

[update 30-06-2017]

no sequel is predicted yet, but if there is i'm going to tell you guys.

ilysm and thank you guys for reading