XIII

The next day at school was abnormal. It felt different to Jimin, but he didn't know what exactly.

"Feeling better?" Jungkook asks as he offers water bottle. Jimin accepts the drink and opens it.

"I don't know." He takes a sip of water. Jungkook looks at Jimin.

"It feels like something is missing."

"I haven't seen Yoongi around the school." Jungkook states. Jimin shockingly looks at Jungkook.

"Really?"

"Do you think he left the school?" Jimin asks Jungkook.

"Hey! Don't think like that, he might be sick or something."

"What else am I supposed to think if his parents clearly said that we should never meet each other again?" Jimin exclaims.

"I don't know, man. Love is so complicated."

•••

The school day came to an end. Jimin and Jungkook were both walking home together and they were messing around like usual.

"You got Hoseok's number?" Jimin questions. He takes Jungkook's phone and tries to look through the messages.

"Oh my gosh, he sent you double hearts!" Jimin exclaims. He quickly checks through older messages before he took his phone back.

"Mind your goddamn business."

Jimin phone buzzed. He got his phone out, but before he could see who it was Jungkook took the phone.

"It's Yoongi," He states. He continues to look through Jimin's phone. "Park in 15." He reads the message.

Jimin snatched his phone out of Jungkook's hand and replied to Yoongi's message.

"I think I should get going then," Jimin says as he looks at the time.

"Have fun with your nasty hormones."

-
happy easter (to those who celebrate it)