VII

"Jimin, are you near home?"

"Yeah," Jimin looks around, as well as he sees Jungkook texting someone beside him. "Why?"

"We have another meal with Mrs & Mr Min. We have to go in half an hour to get there."

"Wasn't it like ten minutes away from here?"

"I arranged a reserve meal for five people in the nearest restaurant. Does that sound ten minutes for you?"

"I'll be home soon." He ended the call and put the phone in his pocket. "Another trip to Yoongi's house, huh?"

"No. Apparently, she planned a meal in a restaurant."

"Sounds good to me," Jungkook comments as he's still typing on his phone.

"Who are you texting?"

"This guy from our school keeps texting me as if I'm his friend." Jungkook scoffs as he writes another message.

"Who?"

"Kim. Taehyung." He reads it off his phone and places in his pocket. "What should I do?"

"Reject him." Jimin simply states.

"Simple for you to say."

There was silence.

"I don't want to make him depressed!" Jungkook slightly yells. Jimin confusingly looks at the other.

"Well, I don't know then." Jimin stopped in the middle of the street. Jimin arrived at his house. Jungkook walked towards and tapped Jimin's shoulder.

"Have fun with your gay ass." He grinned and went off laughing. Jimin was almost to curse, but he stomped his feet instead.

•••

"Table for two?" The waitress says as she glances at Jimin and his mum. "No, It's actually for five. I did a reservation."

"Name?" He asks as he flicks through his papers. "Park." The guy looks through the papers when he finally found the right surname. He placed the board aside and guided them to a table.

They sat down and soon as Jimin took his phone out, the Min family arrived. His mum made Jimin stand up to show respect.

They bowed to each other, and all of them sat down. Everyone grabbed the menus and selected what to eat. The same waitress came and asked for their meals.

He wrote all of them down on a piece of paper and walked away. At this moment, the boring conversations started.

"Miss Park, how has work been?" Mr Min asks.

"A little bit stressful, but I can say it's alright." She responds.

"How about you, Mr Min?" She asks as a respond.

Their conversations were so tedious that Jimin decided to text Jungkook.

main hoe🌚✨

this is so boring

same

wyd

dinner wid fam

sad
good luck tho

"Jimin," His mum whispered to him. He glanced at her. "Put your phone down. It's disrespectful."

gtg

cya have a buttiful night

Jimin locked his phone screen and placed in his pocket. The food already arrived and Jimin didn't notice it.

Jimin grabbed hold of the fork and started to play with his food. He wasn't hungry. He gazed at atmosphere around him and made immediate eye contact with Yoongi.

Jimin hid his face and ate few bits of the spaghetti bolognese. He could feel his cheeks getting redder each second.

As he was eating, somebody touched his foot. Jimin looked down to see Yoongi slowly stroking Jimin's foot.

Jimin quickly moved his legs and wrapped around the chair. The blush was incredibly visible, and Jimin felt boiling.

"Excuse me for a second," He got up and left the table, rushingly looking for men's bathroom.

He finally found the restroom and rushed in. He slammed the door and went to wash his face to get rid of the redness.

When he finished washing his face, Jimin looks up to see Yoongi standing behind him. He was startled by the person behind him.