V

Jimin let Yoongi walk in first and then he closed the door behind. "I've got a friend with me," The mother was already in the process of making dinner. "Tell Jungkook that dinner is going to be ready soon."

Jimin said to Yoongi to go up to his room and that he will be there in second. Jimin went to the kitchen to greet his mum.

"It's not Jungkook," Jimin informed.

"It's Yoongi." He then left the room and walked to his bedroom.

Jimin entered the room to see Yoongi comfortably sitting on Jimin's bed.

"Your mum thought I was Jungkook, huh?"

"Yeah." Jimin nervously laughed.

"How long are you staying here for?" Jimin asked.

"I think I will stay here up until dinner. My parents work late anyways."

•••

"I'll get the colours to make it brighter." Jimin got up, but his feet tangled around desk chair's feet, so he ended up falling on top of Yoongi. Their faces were super close, nearly touching each other's noses with their own.

Yoongi carefully studied the embarrassed boy's face, who was also visibly blushing. Jimin tried to avoid the eye contact, but he failed as his eyes slowly made their way to Yoongi's.

"You look hot when you're embarrassed." Yoongi complimented. Jimin blushed harder at the compliment and averted his eyes, avoiding the eye contact.

"Thank you." He replied.

"You know what would be hotter?" Yoongi demanded. Yoongi wrapped his hands around Jimin's neck and pulled him closer. Their lips were centimetre apart.

"If those lips touched mine."

Jimin passionately looked into Yoongi's eyes. The pupils were huge that you barely could see the iris of the eyes. Yoongi pulled himself closer making their lips synchronise. He sneakily slid his tongue inside of the other's hard palate, making the boy softly moan. The older cafuned his hands through Jimin's hair making it messy.

There was a knock on the door, and everything stopped. Jimin got up and quickly fixed his hair while Yoongi quickly checked the time as if nothing happened. He unbolted the door to see his mum standing.

"Yes?" Jimin bugged.

"The dinner is ready."