t w e l v e

Mary's POV

So, Cameron asked me out the day before yesterday and I said yes. I'm not sure if I really like him yet, I barely know him, but there is something about him. I have no idea what it is, but he just seems so different from normal guys. I woke up, remembering tonight was our date. I'm an idiot. I have nothing to wear. I text Sara if we can go to the mall, so I can pick something out. She replied right away, I think this is a major reason why she's my bestfriend. She and Taylor have become an official couple. They are are really cute together, and I trust him to take care of her. I may sound like a dad, but she's like my sister and if any guy hurts her, he's DEAD. I got up from my bed after 5 minutes of thinking of going back to sleep. I brushed my teeth,showered,and I think you know the rest. I put on some ripped jeans, black tank top, and some fishnet's under my jeans. For shoes, I went with some simple black booties so I won't DIE while walking around the mall.

After I got ready I went to my kitchen and prepared myself some breakfast

After I got ready I went to my kitchen and prepared myself some breakfast. While eating, I scrolled through some social media feed. Then, I decided to "stalk" Cameron a bit. Okay, maybe not a bir, but the guy was taking me out, I had to make sure he wasn't a serial killer. I found out a lot about him actually. It was nice to see he wasn't a horrible person. As I finished eating, Sara texted she was downstairs. I grabbed my purse, and put my dish in the sink. -- We arrived at the mall and the first store I went to was Forever 21. I know, basic, but I like it. I didn't find anything there, so I went to Zara next. I found the perfect outfit. It was this adorable white romper, with lace. It was casual, yet formal. I bought the romper and went home right away to get ready. I took a long shower to smell like greatness, and then started with my makeup. For my hair, I curled it on the tips and let it free. To accompany my romper, I put on a black long choker, and some gold velvet heels for shoes. I sprayed my Victoria's Secret perfume on, and waited for him to get here.

 I sprayed my Victoria's Secret perfume on, and waited for him to get here

Cameron's POV

Man, was I nervous. Not only was this my first date with this girl, but this was the first time I go on a date in forever. She looks gorgeous in photos, so you can only imagine in person. I was a little worried. She didn't seem to know who I was, but anyone could be lying to you when it's messages. I've been used a lot because of my fame. I hate it. I just hope she's different. I hope she's not just using me to gain followers or attention. She just wants to hang out, get closer. It was 6:45 and I told her I'd pick her up at 7:00, so I headed out right away. Her apartment wasn't far from mine, but I wanted to be there at the exact time to seem "on point". I know I've already met her, but I feel like I'm doing it again for the first time. I got out of my car and took a deep breath as I walked into her building. I was surprised that she lived in such a high floor, but the elevator does not have bad music so I'm not complaining. I knocked on her door and waited. The door opened and I could not believe my eyes. "Wow." I said with a widened mouth. She smiled and laughed at my reaction. "You look gorgeous." I said as I held her hand walking to the elevator. "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself." She responded with an adorable giggle. Man, this girl is something special.

•••

A/N: Omg 1K reads?! IM CRYING I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY💕😭 MAKE SURE TO KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING xx