10.3K 126 91

Emma's POV
I got up from the bench and went to my car. I had to think a lot when I got home. Hopefully Matt would be asleep because I don't think I could face him after what I did. I got in my car, took a deep breath, and started to drive. In the middle of driving tears started to fall from my eyes and I just sat there and cried while I drove. I have no idea why I'd cheat on Matthew. What we have is so special to me and losing it would break me apart. I love him, I need him, I want him...I cheated on him. I'd always been against cheaters. Now I'm one of them. Not to mention it was one of his friends. I know this will hurt him. Matt is such an insecure guy, I don't know why though. I'd hate to break his heart, but if I don't tell him the guilt will eat me up inside.

I got to my apartment and all the lights were off. Matt was asleep. Thank God, I guess...Maybe I can go to sleep and feel better about this all. I walk into my bedroom and see Matt fast asleep on his side of the bed. I quietly tip toe to the bathroom and wash my face. When I finish, I look at myself in the mirror for a bit. Raining questions go through my mind. Am I a bad person? Do I deserve Matt? Do I like him? I stopped staring at myself because I knew if I continued the tears would start, and I swear if I cry again I'll run out of liquids in my body.

I went to the bed and layed down as gently as I could so I wouldn't wake Matt. I was on my side facing the window as Matthew was on the other facing the wall. I closed my eyes and felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I smiled knowing it was Matt, he was such a cuddler. He giggled and kissed my cheek as he whispered softly into my ear..."I love you, goodnight."

I don't deserve him.

A/N: 175K!!!! I love you guys like crazy thanks so much❤️ Who do you think Emma kissed? ;) #Memma better not sink!

QOTD: What time is it where you live at the moment? It is 5:59 PM here :))