12.4K 152 44

Mary's POV
Alright. Everyone needs to fucking CHILL. I'm not jealous of Bella and Cameron or Camella whatever the hell you want to call it. I'm just disappointed in her. Cameron has a history of cheating on his girlfriends. I only found out about this a few weeks ago. Before we started dating, if I had known, I would have never dated him. Being cheated on sucks. He cheated on Bella multiple times when they dated in high school. I am disappointed that she'd walk into a new relationship with him knowing he's hurt me, other girls, and herself. Cameron's not a bad person, he's just bad at relationships. Today, for some reason, we were all going to Bella's place for a "hang out". I wasn't really in the mood for it as I have not been feeling well these past few days. I'm just happy to have Aaron with me. Funny how someone who used to be a stranger, suddenly becomes your everything. "Babe you ready to go?" Aaron asked me as my deep thoughts were broken. "Yeah, I am. Let's go." I smiled as he held his hand out for me and I instantly took it. We got out of our apartment (we moved in together after the whole incident happened) and made our way to Bella's place. "Babe, you okay?" Aaron asked as he put his hand on my leg not taking his eyes off the rode. "I'm fine, not feeling too well." I shrugged. "We can go back. I don't want anything happening to you." He seemed worried. "No, it's okay. We can still go." I smiled at him. He just gave me a small smile back and continued to drive.

We got to Bella's place, and honestly I felt worse. I have no idea what it is, it's like this horrible pain comes into my head and chest every now and then. I decide to just shrug it off in order to have fun with my friends. Aaron and I knocked on the door and it was quickly answered...by Cameron. "Hey guys!" He greeted us both with a hug. "Hi." I said a bit quiet. When I feel sick I tend to lay low. I say low because when I'm just normal I'm sort of, well, CRAZY! I sat down on Bella's couch beside June and Nash, while Aaron sat on my left. He held me hand and squeezed it tight. I know he knew I wasn't feeling well, but I shrugged it off and listened to the small conversations everyone was having. "Mary are you dying?" Sara asked me out of nowhere. I couldn't help, but laugh. "No, why would you think that?" I asked. "You look like shit kid." Bella claims. They all nod laughing. "She's been feeling sick lately, I told her we could've stayed home, but she insisted on coming." Aaron playfully glared at me. "You better not throw up on me I swear Mary." June jokes trying to make me feel better. "Just don't die today." Nash joins in on the fun. "Maybe she just needs some candy!" Emma yells overwhelmed with joy. "Baby that's an amazing idea, just not for a sick person." Matthew laughs along with the rest of us. "Whatever I want Sour Patch Kids." Emma stands up and raids Bella's kitchen in search for her favorite candy.

A few hours passed and we had done a lot. Right now, someone had the amazing idea of playing Truth or dare, since we're all still in middle school. Apparently. I wasn't even paying attention to the game, as I was slowly falling asleep on Aaron's chest. As I felt my eyes get heavier, I heard someone scream my name. It was Bella. "What?!" I jumped up annoyed. "Truth or dare?" She smirked. "I don't know, truth." I shrugged. "Are you really not mad at me for dating Cameron again?" She asked, or maybe mumbled since I could barely hear it. "No, I'm just disappointed that you'd take the chance of him hurting you again." I laid back down hoping she'd drop it. Ofcourse, she didn't. "I'm sorry you feel that way, but I like him a lot so..." She mumbled. "Good for you. I'm happy your happy." I gave her a small smile. "Bitch..." I heard someone mumble. I turned my attention to the my right and saw Cameron. "What?" I asked annoyed. "Just...you'll never be able to forgive me will you?" He almost yelled standing up from the circle. I managed to stand up myself even though I had a raging headache. "Cam, I literally forgave you over a month ago!" I exclaimed. "Sure you did. But do you trust me? No. You think I'm just going to hurt everyone or everything just because of one stupid mistake I made with you!" He yelled at me. I quickly felt a presence stand up behind me. "Cam, calm the hell down. I swear." Aaron glared at Cameron. He was really protective of me. It was adorable. "No! I won't calm down! I don't care if you or your little girlfriend tell all of Los Angeles what a dick I am okay?! I don't care if you beat me up! I deserve to be happy too!" Cameron continues to yell and I could feel myself getting dizzy. By now everyone had stood up and we were all trying to get Cameron to calm down, but nothing seemed to work. "Cam, stop it! Enough!!!" Bella yelled, I could see she was almost crying. I don't think she's ever seen this side of him. I have, more tha once. I'm also used to it. "Lil white boy, just take a chill pill. Mary did nothing wrong." June tried to calm him down, but he just glared at her. "Bro, come on let's go somewhere private." Nash took Cameron to a room somewhere with Taylor. "Mary? Are you alright?" Sara asked as I could feel my vision getting blurry and my balance getting weaker. "Guys she does not look okay. Like, at all." June says concerned. "Mar? Can you hear us?" Emma asks with a loving voice, as always. She was so sweet. "Guys I think we need to take her to a hospital, this isn't good." Matthew said. "Come on Mary, you're going to be okay." Bella reassured me. Funny how her boyfriend literally looked like he wanted to kill me minutes ago, and she is still a great friend. Just shows you what love is. "Babe, stay with me okay?" Aaron told me as he laid me down on the couch. He was going to get the car I think. I was just staring at the ceiling until I felt myself get dizzier. My eyes get blurrier. And my pain increased. Next thing I know, I was on the floor, and everything was pitch black.

A/N: So sorry I did not update a lot today :) ❤️

QOTD: Who's your favorite athlete? I am honestly loving Laurie Hernandez the gymnast right now 😂💕