e p i l o g u e

A few years after Mary and Aaron's wedding and the ships lives aren't a total mess.

Nash and June moved into a gorgeous house in Bel-Air and had their first child, a boy named Kyle. They are happy as ever with their adorable son, as he is now 3 years old. Nash has fallen in love with June more and more everyday, while June feels the same, but is just annoyed at his smelly farts.

Bella and Cameron got back together, but then broke-up again. They've been on and off forever, and have decided to just stay friends to not cause either any harm. All of their friends believe that they will get married some day because deep down anyone can see the connection between those two.

Sara and Taylor have had 2 children, and live in a quiet neighborhood in Calabasas. They have 2 beautiful little girls named Penelope and Gabriella. Penelope is 4 and Gabriella is just 2 years old. Sara says they are done having children, but Taylor really wants that boy, so let's see what happens. But overall, they're happy.

Matthew and Emma live in a cute apartment near Downtown LA with their 3 dogs! They are madly in love and couldn't be happier, but Matthew STILL hasn't popped the question, nor is showing any signs of it which sort of saddens Emma. You'll know more about it later ... But overall, they're happy.

As for Mary and Aaron. It's been a ride. After their wedding they bought a house in Calabasas and got a dog. Mary just gave birth to...a baby girl! They named her Elizabeth because even though they loved the name Olivia, that baby was still just an angel.

Everyone is happy. Life is good. They're all in contact and still the best of friends, but will it be that way forever? Find out soon on Instagram | Magcon!

El fin.

•••

A/N: That's it. It's over. Instagram | Magcon has come to an end my loves, and it is bittersweet. Thank you to everyone who has supported this story, my writing. To everyone who has ever voted, commented, pmed me. Thank you for everything. I love you all till the end! It's been a crazy ride. Let's see what the sequel has in store for us 😇