10.4K 153 42

Matt's POV (The morning after)
I woke up cuddled up to the most beautiful girl in existence, my girlfriend. I gave her a kiss on the head as she was still sleeping and made my way (quietly) to the kitchen. Before I did anything "hygienic" I wanted to have some breakfast ready for Emma when she woke up, which will be anytime soon. I made her some chocolate chip pancakes and some bacon on the side. I put the plate on our breakfast bar and went to the bathroom to do all my necessary needs.

When I got out I saw Emma eating the breakfast I made her. I don't think she saw me, which gave me the opportunity to attack her with a hug from behind. She giggled a little at my goofing around, but then it was like something came to her mind and her smile faded. "Morning." I whispered in her ear as I let go and sat next to her. "Good morning..." she munbled. Does she not like my hug attacks anymore? She seems upset. I hate to see her sad. "You okay Em?" I asked concerned. "I'm-" she doesn't finish her sentence. She just continues eating. It's like she wants to tell me one thing, but she needs to tell me another (if that makes sense). "Em, if something is bothering you we can talk about it, you know that." I slightly rub her back giving her a reassuring smile. I don't know what was bothering her, but it'd seem to affect her a lot. She stayed quiet. It was a silence that did not have a name. It wasn't awkward, but it wasn't pleasant. Out of nowhere she just started to burst into tears. I instantly pulled her into a bear hug and rubbed her back. "Em, what's wrong?" I asked, still really worried. "You're going to hate me." She hid her head in my chest. Even in this situation, she always looked adorable doing that. "I could never hate you, you're everything to me." I tightened the hug. She pulled away and revealed her red puffy face. She sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her signaling for me to sit down next to her.

I sat down and held her hand in mine. She sighed and sher eyes teared up as the words came out of her mouth. "I cheated on you...With Cameron." My heart fell to the ground. My whole world came crashing down. The pain I felt was unexplainable. "You slept with Cam?!" I stood up and stepped back a bit. "No! We kissed or better that he kissed me!" "I didn't even like it! I promise Matt. I pulled away the second it happened, but he just kept on. I pulled away again, and then I left...It meant nothing to me!" She pleaded, I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks. "When did this happen?" I asked. "Last night. I wanted to tell you right away, I couldn't keep a secret from you. Never." She looked down at her hands. I don't even care about what she just told me. I love this girl, more than words...and when she is hurting I will do everything in my power to make it go away. I went up to her and cupped her cheeks with my hands. I gave her the most passionate kiss in existence as she slightly smiled into it. She pulled away and looked at me confused. "Why?" She asked. "Because, I love you. You pulled away. If I should be mad at anyone it's Cameron. Plus, I wouldn't have been mad at you for long if I was. I love you too damn much." I ran my hand through her hair as she looked up at me and smiled. "Matthew Espinosa you are about the most amazing person on this planet." She giggled a little. We pulled into a tight hug and it was like there was nothing around us. We were the only people in the world.

A/N: OKAY UM SO WE GOT TO OVER 200K ❤️❤️❤️ I GOT OVER 500 FOLLOWERS IN A NIGHT 💕💘 AND 293 NOTIFS...WTF IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE?!

QOTD: What's your favorite story on this app so far? I really love 'Baby Girl' by BbySamarah 😍🙌🏻