n i n e t y o n e

~Night of Bella's party~

Cameron's POV
I arrived at the party and I was really nervous. After that huge fight Aaron and I had Mary and Taylor set us up. They got us, somehow, in a room alone. They would not let us out until we made up. We were in there for about 4 hours. It took some time to get where we are now, but things are finally okay. Aaron and Mary are together, everyone knows that. They are REALLY happy, they're that couple that is so happy it makes you miserable. I always knew she and I would not work out as a couple, we were happy, but it was like there was someone else. I knew it would be Aaron, they were way closer than she and I ever were or will be. They're perfect for eachother, I know it. Aaron knows how to treat a girlfriend, he knows how to take care of women. He's a real gentleman. I kind of sort of am NOT. I was using Cloe to get to Mary, I cheated on Mary, and then- I don't want to even think about what a horrible person I've been. What matters is now, I am going to change. I want to be a good person. Tonight, is Bella Dominguez's party. She's a good friend of Mary's and she is a part of  the squad in love. I have actually met her before, we used to date, but in high school. No one really knows about it besides Nash and Aaron, I think. I noticed maybe some fans are catching onto it, but I don't really put much into it.

I got dressed and headed out for the party. I was riding with Matthew, Aaron, and Nash. The girls all got their own limo, except Sara. She went with Taylor because he had a surprise for her before the party. The whole ride to Bella's house Matthew would not shut up about this Emma girl. I'd never met her before, but he was making her sound like some angel sent from above, he's definitely whipped. It's nice to see all my friends have found love and happiness. People think I'm jealous, people like the tabloids, fans,etc... I'm not. I'm happy because the people around me are happy. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, but if the opportunity comes up I'll take it if it feels right. Although, I don't think anyone will date me after everything, but I guess we'll see.

We arrived to the party, and immediately saw the girls. We walked over to them and they already had our drinks ready. "Cameron! So nice to finally meet you!" Emma greets me with a warm hug. She seems sweet, Matt wasn't kidding. "You too, I've heard great things about you." I hugged back as I winked at Matthew. "Alright alright, enough banter time to turn up." Bella cuts in. Wow, she has not changed a bit since high school. She's still hot as hell. Cameron, focus. "Cameron! I knew that was you, staring at me as always." Bella laughed coming to hug me. "It's always a pleasure seeing you Bella." I hugged back. "Awww." The girls said in unision. "You guys know eachother?" Mary asked. Aaron had his arm around her waist and her arm around his neck. I was happy for them, but a little bit of me died inside seeing that the girl I used to love, was happier with someone else. Whatever, what matters is their happiness. "Yeah, from high school." Bella smiled at me. "That's so cute! Did you guys date?" Mary smirked at Bella. "For a little while." I replied. "A little while for Cameron is probably like 6 years." June joined in breaking her attention from Nash. We all laughed. "It was junior and senior year, we broke it off before graduation." Bella cleared things up. "Come on guys!! It's a party, let's have fun!" Nash breaks the sort of awkwardness. "Where are Matt and Emma?" Aaron asked as we all notice they're not here. "They probably found the bedrooms." June speaks out. Everyone bursts into laughter at her comment, we were all thinking it. "They better not bring home no babies." Mary manages to say still laughing. "You are scared of that, but this my house. What if they in my room? I'm going to have to replace every blanket on my bed!" Bella complains. She had the funniest personality. One of the reasons I loved being around her.

~4 Hours Later~
It's been 4 hours, and it's 3:00 a.m. The party is still going on, and we have all been seperated. Nash and June are on the dance floor, Sara and Taylor are at the bar, Matt and Emma are still not found (God knows where they are), Aaron and Mary are in the VIP area, and I am with Bella. She and I have been catching up for the past few hours. It had been really nice to see how great her life turned out. No surprise she is a model now, she has always been drop dead gorgeous. I told her about everything that has happened, MAGCON, drama, stuff like that. I realized how great it felt to poor it all out. I probably felt this way because I am head over heels DRUNK and so is she. "I'm tired, take me to la cama." Bella said yawning. She was kind of falling asleep on this couch, so I carried her bridal style. "Where's your bedroom?" I asked her. "First door to your right." She mumbled still falling asleep. I found the room and walked in. I layed her down and let go. I was about to walk in, but Bella mumbled something. "Stay you asshole." That's what she said. "I can't, you're dunk, and so am I." I laughed. "So? Not like we haven't done anything stupid together before." She smirked at me. For a girl who's tired and intoxicated, she sure is talkative. "Bella, not tonight. Sweet dreams." I walked out. As I walked down the hall, someone stopped me. It was Bella, how is she not asleep already?! "I said stay hoe!." She yelled at me as she grabbed my arm. "If I stay will you stop grabbing me like that?" I asked laughing. "No, but you still have to stay." She said. I decided to stay, but I did not have any ideas for the night.

We went back to her room and she fell asleep immediately. She was under the blanket and I was over it so no funny buisness. I slowly felt my eyes getting heavier and I fell asleep in minutes. It was a great night.

A/N: Where tf were Emma and Matthew?! 😂

QOTD: Who's your favorite female singer?💁🏻 Mine is Selena Gomez! ❤️