Chapter Six

I love receiving covers! The one attached was created by Lamia Ilya

Email to send covers to is in my bio- please include your wattpad username in the email ;)

Chapter Six

My weekend proved uneventful. All I did was snuggle up in bed and watch Netflix with Bruce and Angel. Logan and Chloe came over to watch a few movies, and I went to the park for like an hour on Saturday, but aside from that I did absolutely nothing.

Thankfully, I was able to get through the day today without falling asleep in any of my classes, and I'm on my way out of English and out of school.

"Hey, Reagan wait up!" Noah calls, quickly packing up his things and rushing over to me. I stop and wait for him with a smile, and he matches it as he catches up to me. "Where are you off to in such a rush?" He asks.

I chuckle, "It's Monday, I was in a rush to get out of here."

Noah directs his dazzling smile towards me. "I don't blame you. But I thought maybe I had done something, you seemed annoyed during class."

I shake my head. "No, not at all. If anything, you're the one that made that class bearable."

He grins at me, his light brown eyes shining against the poorly lit hallways. "That's certainly good to hear."

I smile back at him, but a blush forces me to look sheepishly away.

"You know, you have a beautiful smile." He compliments, trying to catch my eye.

I continue to look away since my face is as red as a clowns nose, and I tuck some hair behind my ear.

"Thank you."

Before he's able to respond, I hear his name called from somewhere behind us. 

"Noah!"

I look down the hall behind us to see two girls making their way over. Noah stops walking and smiles politely at them as they reach us.

"Hey Emma, Izzy." He greets, looking between them. "What's up?"

"Sorry to pull you away, but we had a question about the night for the class council meeting?" Izzy asks.

Noah turns towards me with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I've gotta talk about this...but I'll see you in class tomorrow."

I nod at him and start walking again, waving it off with a lighthearted smile. "Yeah, see you!"

I continue on my way to my locker, trying to decipher Noah. He's a sweet guy, but he doesn't make me feel the way the love letters do. No one does. There is something about the intimacy of those letters that no one can match.

I've thought about what it may be like to date Noah before, but it's hard to imagine when I don't know him well enough. However, I don't fail to notice how attractive he and his personality are.

My thoughts get interrupted when I see Hayden at my locker, and that's enough to put me in a sour mood. What makes me even more annoyed is the fact that he's not alone.

He has a girl pressed against the lockers, their lips locked in a fierce battle for dominance that my poor locker has to sit through. Annoyance floods my system as I storm up to them and cross my arms angrily. I rapidly tap my foot as I wait for him to notice my presence and pull apart from whatever girl is suffering through their kiss.