Intro

(I have just added this intro, so it most likely has a small amount of views at the moment. Don't fear, FTR, click on chapter 1 and you'll see the amount of love this story has gained. Love y'all).

Allllllright!!!

You're about to step foot into a new journey. You may have come from another book, maybe even another one of mine if it was I Fight For Her or Silently Falling, but you've had your heart stolen by another male protagonist, and now it's time to open up to another :))

You won't be disappointed ladies and gents- Love, Anonymous will steal your heart.

It is cliche. Not as cliche as you are probably imagining, and the anonymous writer is not as obvious as you may assume. If you want a romance with a little bit of mystery that has a happy ending, I definitely recommend reading on!

Warning:
There is cussing.
That's about it, lol. This book doesn't really dive too far into a lot of the issues teenagers today face, aside from an argumentative household. So those of you who like to avoid sensitive material, you're safe here :)

All rights are reserved to me. Liz Plum, aka EverlarkCatoniss, therefore you cannot steal this storyline! There is another book similar to this one, I have spoken with the author, and she has told me that her storyline is completely separate and we have settled things :) Thanks for the constant warnings, but she and I are cool!

IMPORTANT: I recently got involved in Wattpad Futures (super excited!) which means you guys will most likely be seeing ads between chapters. It would mean so so much to me if you guys could click on those and watch them all the way through because through this program Wattpad compensates us for our writing!! Thanks so much guys ❤️❤️

Now go on, my friends, and dive into Reagan's story ;) Send a few votes and comments along the way!

Enjoy ❤️