Disney World

"This place is so crowded" Alec said. "By the Angel, why are there so many people?" Izzy asked, looking at the long line for the entrance of the famous theme park. They had just arrived through the portal. "Because this is Disney World" Clary said. "It would have been easier to portal inside Disney World, so we wouldn't have to wait in line, and more importantly, not have to pay over a hundred dollars for a ticket. Per person!" Simon said."That would be against the law," Izzy pointed out. "Yeah yeah, the law is hard but it is the law" Magnus mumbled."Although, I'd prefer it if the law were not this expensive!" he said. "Alright everyone pay up" Jace yelled and wrapped his arm around Clary kissing her.

Everyone else rolled their eyes and paid. "Aren't you like eight hundred years old? Shouldn't you have a ton of money?" Izzy whispered back. "Just because I have a lot of money doesn't mean I want to spend all my money on a trip here" Magnus said. Simon and Alec rolled their eyes seeing their significant other arguing.

Izzy and Magnus argued for a while longer, the rest of them just stood there listening not trying to interrupt them. If anyone was eavesdropping on their conversation, they'd think they were crazy. "You are the cheapest warlock ever!" Izzy said, her voice no longer in a whisper."You are the bossiest Shadowhunter ever!" Magnus shot back. Those two lines earned them a few odd looks. "It's kinda early for them, they're not fully awake yet," Clary said to the onlooker. Some people nodded and were on their way, but some people still looked at Izzy and Magnus like they were crazy. "Should we break them up?" Clary asked. "Sure." Jace shrugged.

"Hey Izzy, the park's been open for an hour now, you clearly are wasting time" Jace said to his sister at the same time Clary said to Magnus, "You know, this is Disney World, I'm sure they have a lot of stores that sell glittery items". Just then, a girl wearing a glitter scarf passed them, proving Clary's point."Fine, let's go." Magnus took one end off his scarf and flipped it over his shoulder in a dramatic kind of way. They bought their tickets and continued on to the line to get in.

"Let's go!" Izzy's said once they were in. "Where should we go first?" Clary asked, taking a map and opening it.

After hitting almost every single ride in Disney World - using tons of fast passes of course - the gang decided to go to California Adventure."Ooh let's go on that!" Clary said excitedly, pointing to a roller-coaster by the pier.

"California Screamin'?" Izzy asked."We just ate," Simon said, looking warily at the loop that was in the middle of the roller-coaster."You always say we just ate" Jace said. "What? I do not" Simon denied."How about we go to Toy Story Mania and then we'll go on California Screamin'?" Magnus suggested.Clary nodded and started walking to the line for Toy Story Mania.

"How did you do that?" Clary asked.They were walking out of Toy Story Mania, Jace with a smug look on his face.He had just gotten the high score of the month. "Talent." He smirked."Whatever." Izzy rolled her eyes at her brothers cockiness, and maybe a little bit because she was upset he got a higher score than she did. "Let's go on California Screamin'," she said.The line wasn't that long, and luckily, they all got to ride at the same time.

The day went by so fast because before Clary knew it, she was backed up against Jace, his arms around her waist and his head resting on top of hers. The parade started and suddenly she felt Jace tense up. She decided not to ask about it before the parade and fireworks were over.

Once they were over, Clary turned to Jace, looking concerned into his golden eyes.She saw Jace clenching his jaw, he took her arm and said "We need to get out of here as soon as possible." Clary was surprised, what on earth could there be dangerous about Disney? she thought."Why?" she asked, but didn't get an answer as Jace kept pulling her with him. She stopped, turning to Jace, "I'm not moving a foot until you tell me what's wrong" She stated. "Okay then, I saw a very dangerous creature and if we not get out of here now we will not survive" Jace said as calm as he could. Clary looked astonished. "What on earth could be so dangerous that it would follow us all the way to Disney?" Clary asked slightly concerned. Jace leaned forward, his mouth so close to her ear that his lips were nearly touching it. She felt a shudder going down her spine as Jace's warm voice spoke quitely in her ear. "A duck" he said. Clary bursted out laughing. "Are you kidding me? Jace, a duck isn't dangerous. Besides, that duck isn't even a duck. It's a man in a Donald Duck costume" she said. A look of pure horror came over Jace's face. "Why would someone volunteerly dress up as a duck? Mundanes are sicker than I thought" he said. Clary slapped him on his chest."Let's find the others" Clary said and Jace nodded.They soon met up with everybody."Clary there's a place that Jace will love to go with you" Izzy said showing Clary the place on the map.Clary smiled at Izzy and turned to Jace.

She grabbed Jace's hand and pulled him towards the place where Izzy showed.They had passed a sign, but Clary ran too fast before Jace could even read it. Once they entered "Where are we?" Jace asked, looking around. "Somewhere." Clary said not give him much of an answer. He was growing impatient. "Seriously, Clary what is this place?-" A quack alarmed him.He couldn't believe he had heard that. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks he thought. Another quack. This time Jace grabbed his seraph blade and turn around. Five ducks were staring at him with their beady red eyes well according to Jace of course. "Bloodthirsty little beasts" he growled. A duck inched closer. "STAY BACK!" He yelled, ready to slice one of those monsters in half. "CLARY!!" Jace screamed for help. "One of these monsters-" he started but one of the ducks tried to dart towards him. "By the angel!" Jace screamed as he ran out of the place screaming "NEVER TRUST A DUCK! THOSE BLOODTHIRSTY LITTLE BEASTS! RUN BEFORE THEY EAT YOU ALL!".Clary started laughing so hard her stomach even hurts. She stopped laughing and turned to the onlookers. "Ignore him.He's scared of ducks" Clary said as she walked out.

She joined the others again. "So how was it?" Magnus asked. "Well I guess you had heard him" Clary replied and everyone nodded. Jace finally joined them. "Izzy you are so lucky you are my sister if not you'll be sorry" Jace said.He looked at Clary "And you owe me a promise remember" Jace said and Clary's eyes widened."Fine" she said as she realized.

"That was so much fun!"Clary, exclaimed.After their prank with Jace they went on a few more rides, got wet on Grizzly River Run, and soon, the park was closing."I don't want to go!" Clary complained. "Don't worry, we can come back," Jace said. "Okay," Clary sighed.He chuckled and kissed her head. "You do remember your promise right?" Jace asked. "Yeah yeah" Clary said sighing.

When they portalled home, they all collapsed on their beds, exhausted from their day.