Sizzy Wedding

Isabelle stared at herself in the mirror, scrutinising her appearance.

Her long, dark hair was twisted up in a braided bun on the side of her head, loose strands falling out at the front to frame her face.

She had dark, smoky eye make up and striking red lipstick on, to make her dark hair and pale skin stand out.

She wore a long, strapless mermaid gold dress that flowed out elegantly at the bottom and was dotted with shining sequins on the top half.

Her shoes were a silvery white colour, with sequins to match the dress.

"Iz, sorry I'm a bit late, I had to go pick up the - " Clary Herondale gasped as she gazed at her friend, eyes wide and mouth hanging open in shock.

"Hey, Clary," Isabelle said, shooting her a small grin.

"Izzy, you look absolutely stunning!" Clary squealed, her mouth splitting into a huge smile.

"Simon is going to drop dead when he sees you. You're gorgeous!"

Isabelle blushed and her cheeks were tinted with a rosy pink. "Thanks, Clary. You look beautiful too."

"Izzy, I look like a cupcake. One that you baked." Clary snorted, addressing her figure from her reflection in the mirror behind Izzy. She was six months now and her bump had begun to show.

"Oh, shut up Clare. You look so adorable with that bump and Rose gold is the perfect color for my wedding, and it looks great on you. You won't be able to keep Jace off of you." Isabelle said, smirking to herself. "Stop it." Clary muttered to herself.

"Are you ready with your speech?" Izzy asked

"Are you ready with your speech?" Izzy asked. Clary was supposed to give a speech at the reception. "Have you told Simon about the baby?" Clary asked. "No and no one knows yet except you" Izzy said. Izzy had found out that she was pregnant a few days before the wedding and Clary was there to support her.

"I have an idea. Do you think I can drop the hint in my speech and say "Congratulations mom and dad" Clary said. "That's a good idea" Izzy said. Maia knocked on the door and opened it. "Hey girls! Its time" Maia said.