The Park

Luke entered Magnus' room and his mouth dropped. "What the hell happened? Who is this?" Luke asked/yelled. "This is Magnus" Jace said the obvious. "This is what you meant by ten time worse. Magnus is a teenager" Luke said looking at Jace then at Magnus. He sighed. "Okay what are we going to do?" He asked. "I can call Catarina" Magnus said. "You do that" Luke said walking away. He stopped and looked at Clary and Simon playing with Izzy. "How are we gonna get them back?" Luke thought aloud. "Don't worry Luke. We'll find a way. But I don't think that Jocelyn will like this" Jace said. "Of course she is going to hate this" Luke says. "I still can't believe that the High Warlock Of Brooklyn is turned into a teenager" Jace said with a chuckle. "Me neither" Luke said just as Magnus peeped out of his room."Catarina says that she will only be her on Monday" Magnus said. "What? That's the day after tomorrow!" Jace said. "You don't think I know that Blondie" Magnus said before going back to sleep. "But I'm not good with babysitting neither is Izzy for the matter" Jace said. "Hey don't worry Jace. I will help." Luke said trying to convince him. "Yeah. Okay" Jace said looking at his baby girlfriend.

Meanwhile Clary starts yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Looks like someone's feeling sleepy" Izzy said and signaled Jace. Jace came over to them and picked up Clary. Clary wrapped her arms around Jace and put her head on his shoulder falling asleep. Izzy picked up Simon and he also fell asleep. Jace and Isabelle put Clary and Simon to sleep on the bed in the guest room. "I think you two need your sleep" Luke whispered entering the room. Jace and Izzy look at each other and nodded. "If you need me I will be in the living room" Luke said before leaving. "You sleep with the kids. I'll sleep on the couch" Jace said as he walked towards the couch. Izzy climbed onto the bed and laid down. They slowing went to sleep thinking about the day ahead of them.

Fighting demons is easy but babysitting. Now that's a task which is tiring.

Izzy woke up with the sound of Simon waking her up. "Get wup Izzy" baby Simon said. She got up and seen Simon sitting next to her with a big smile on his face. She looked for Clary but she couldn't find her. She panicked and looked around the room. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw where Clary was. She was sitting on top of Jace's chest and pulling his hair. Izzy chuckled seeing this.

Jace woke up with someone pulling his hair. He opened his eyes and saw Clary sitting on tip of him. He smiled. "How did you get up on top of me?" he asked and started tickling her. Clary started laughing. Jace got up and carried Clary. "Good morning Izzy, Simon" Jace chirped. "Morning Jace. Clary" Izzy said climbing out of bed and picking up Simon who was giggling.

They walked out of the guest room and seen Luke making breakfast. "Morning" Luke said. "Morning Luke" Jace and Izzy said in unison. As soon as Clary seen Luke she wriggled her self out of Jace's arms and ran towards Luke. "Luke!" Clary yelled as Luke picked her up. "Hello Clary. Did you sleep well?" Luke asked her and she nodded. "Where is my mom?" Clary asked. "Your mom had some work. So she left early' Luke said and Clary nodded. "You must be hungry. I made your favorite" Luke said putting Clary to sit on a baby chair. "Pancakes" Luke said and Clary clapped her hands.

Izzy put Simon down to sit and set a plate of pancakes for him. "Good morning everyone" Magnus said as he and Alec walked in. "I still can't believe that that's Magnus" Luke said. Magnus gave a fake smile and sat down with Alec sitting down next to him. "Someone is awfully quiet today" Izzy asked looking at Alec. "Not in the mood Izzy" Alec said before digging into his breakfast. "So what do you kids want to do?" Izzy asked. "Can we go to the park?" Clary asked. They all nodded "Yeah sure we can" Jace said.

They arrived at the park. Alec set up the picnic spot. Izzy and Jace played tag with Clary and Simon for sometime before sitting down for lunch. After their lunch "So what do you kids want to do?" Jace asked. "I want to feed the ducks" Clary said. Jace's eyes widened. "You want to feed what?" Jace asked. "The ducks" Simon said. "O-okay" Jace stuttered. "Can you come with me Jace pwease..." Clary asked. "I'm not sure I can come" Jace said. "Pwease" Clary asked. "Fine" Jace said with a sigh while everyone laughed. Jace stood up and let out his hand. Clary grasped it and stood up. They both walked to the lake.

"Hey you two wait up!" Izzy called out. Jace stopped walking and turned around to see Izzy walking towards with Simon running ahead of her. Simon caught up with Clary and hugged her. Izzy caught up with Jace and sighed looking at Clary and Simon. It was like Jace was reading her mind "Hey don't worry, the older Simon loves you" Jace said walking along with Izzy. She smiled "I know but..." She said but Jace interrupted "There's no buts" Jace said as they arrived near the lake. They both sat down on the grass watching Simon and Clary play.

Clary knelt down and was looking at something with Simon looking at it over her. "What are they looking at?" Izzy asked. "I don't know" Jace said before standing up and walking towards the kids. "Clary what do have in your hand?" Jace asked. Clary got up and he saw that she was holding something. "Its so cute" Clary said looking at it. "Clary?" Jace asked. He knelt down beside her. "Here wook at it" Clary said and held it up close to his face. Jace just let out a gasp and fell down. "Cl-Clary pu-put that thing down" Jace stuttered. "Why?" Clary said still holding it but this time she opened her hands and it almost darted out at Jace. Jace ran for his life. "Save yourselves from this beast!" He yelled and his himself behind Isabelle.

"By the Angel why are you screaming?" Izzy asked looking over her shoulder. "Ask Clary" Jace asked still hiding as Clary walked up to her. "Clary what do you have in your hand?" Izzy asked her bending down. "Its a baby duck" Clary said with an innocent smile. Izzy couldn't hold her laughter in. She burst out laughing. "Its not funny" Jace said behind folding his hands. "Never trust a duck!--" Jace said but was interrupted by Izzy. "Because they are bloodthirsty little beasts" she continued. "Yeah I know...buts its so cute" Izzy said bending down and getting the duckling from Clary. "Don't you dare Izzy" Jace said. Izzy showed the duckling in front of his face before he ran. Clary and Simon started to laugh. Izzy put the duckling back into the water where it joined the other ducklings. "Let's go" Izzy said as she took Simon's and Clary"s hand and led then to where the others were seated.

Meanwhile Magnus and Alec were sitting down. Alec was reading a story book while Magnus was going through his spell books.Magnus looked up and something caught his eye. Alec looked up from his book to see Magnus staring at someone. It was a little girl and her mom. "Why are you staring at that little girl?" Alec asked. Magnus stopped staring and looked back into his books. "Nothing" he replied. Alec closed his book and turned to face his teen warlock boyfriend. Magnus looked up and into his boyfriend's eyes. He let out a sigh of defeat. "That's the little girl who played with you when you turned into a kid" Magnus said. Alec held back a laugh. "You mean the little girl whom you were jealous of" Alec asked. Magnus rolled his eyes. "She's cute. I can see why I was friends with her" Alec said making Magnus to roll his eyes. "Yeah. Whatever" Magnus said. "What's her name?" Alec asked looking at Magnus. "I don't know" Magnus replied back still buried in his book. "I wish I could kiss you" Alec said. Magnus' face lightened up. "Finally" Magnus said. "But you know there's one thing. I can't kiss you" Alec said with a smug. "And why's that?" Magnus asked. "Because one we are in public. Two you're a fifteen year old boy and three we are in public" Alec said before he buried himself back into the book. "But-" Magnus began to say but was interrupted when Jace ran towards them and joined them.

"Why are you running around and screaming in a park? What are you twelve?" Alec asked not looking up but still looking into his book. "Well if you would wake up to reality you would have known what I was running away from" Jace said and sat down. "Don't tell me. You were running away from a duck" Alec said in a sarcastic way looking up with a smile. "Very good. Sarcasm nice" Jace said as he seen Izzy walking up to them with Simon and Clary in either side.

As soon as Clary saw Jace she let go of Izzy and ran towards Jace. She hugged him. "I'm sorry for scaring you" Clary said. Jace chuckled and pulled her away. "Don't worry. It was worth it" Jace said as he hugged her again. "Let's go back. Its getting late and the kids are tired" Izzy said picking up Simon and placing him on her hip. Jace got up. "Do you want me to carry you?" Jace asked Clary and she nodded. He picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder before falling asleep.