Graveyard :Haunted

She saw her watch one last time before entering her class, she was too late that day. "May I come in sir? "She asked  in a polite voice. "Off Course you can enter Ms. Jane." As soon as she received the permission from her class lecturer she entered in, found her seat in the back corner of the second row. All the books of her friends flew up in air with pages open, the books tilted, all suddenly fell down, a bright light appeared on the top of the class sinister wind coming from it, Jane felt skin sense behind her back, a hand was on her shoulder the next moment She could feel it's breath near her neck it coughed as to be suffering from wheezing and is untreated since months, Jane sat stone stuck, I am the Graveyard said the voice with a deadly breath." Jane! Jane! I am asking you!" What is meant by inverse trigonometry? "Her professor asked and suddenly everything went normal. Nothing seemed sinister. The wind stopped blowing, Jane stood up in response to her lecturer. She defined inverse trigonometry and sat down back, though everything was normal, she felt it's presence, not sinister enough but she was able smell it's deadly breath. How can she forget it's breath and it's voice after what happened a month ago? The more she tried to escape, the more she entangled to the beast. Sun set classes ended up, Jane returned back to her home, when she was unlocking the main door of her house," Hi,! Long time no see... "Came a voice from her good old friend Alice. Hey! Alice! How are you!? So happy to find you here. What? How are you in Los Angeles? Her friend Alice was a botanist in Paris, who had never even thought of moving in, in Los Angeles. As you know my daddy worked at La scala as a singer in Verona, Germany. He has inherited his father's property here, and I off course inherit it from him, he realised it from one of my grandfather's friend who was working as a barman at La scala. "So you are here for your grandfather's property ".replied Jane patting Alice. "yeah!right dear, I felt to meet you that is why I am here,... You must come to my place please." Said Alice giving a tight hug to Jane." Off course, but you first". replied Jane. "Ok some other day, promise, see you soon, love you. "Said Alice, running towards her car, "love you more, "replied Jane waving at her.She turned around and shut the door.Place a coffee pan on the stove and poured some fresh salad into a glass bowl, placed it on the table near by and removed fresh bread from freezer ,toasted it and prepared sandwich with tomato's, bun leaf and onions to have a combination with salad. The coffee was ready, she served it in a small cup and sat down to have her snack.Jane was alone in her home, she lived in her aunt's house, her aunt was busy with her work and hence lived in the office provided pent house. Her parents lived in Switzerland with her younger brother Tom. She was in Los Angeles for the sake of her studies, she was aiming for a doctorate degree in pediatrics. Her mother and her brother called her usually before 10pm. Her father remained busy in office works, his personal office were he repaired clock dials. She spoke to him at the time when her mom called. Jane actually hailed from a middle class American family which emigrated to Switzerland when she was 8 years. There she had met Alice, who was now in Los Angeles. She was her neighbour friend in Paris, Switzerland. But since the time Jane had come to Los Angeles, some one or something was behind her, she was apparently haunted about which she was unaware.She considered it usually paranormal. Jane initially took a bite of the sandwich and a sip of coffee when a light sound, as if someone opened the cabinet and shut it again, was heard by her. She paused from swallowing, held the bite in her throat. Slowly her saliva turned bitter, she could feel it. She wasn't able to swallow it up, so went near the sink and spat it out. She knew who it was, she turned her face towards the clock, it was only 8pm there were two more hours for her mom to make a call to her. She was really afraid. She didn't understand wether she must to go to investigate as to from where the sound was heard, what if it was dreadful? More frightening than the last time? But she had no other option too, she had to go out, she was not at all interested in sleeping in the kitchen. And even her mobile was on the table in her room near her laptop. It started ringing, Jane jumped of once when she heard its ring thinking the thing almost ate her. It takes humans time to come out of such sudden jerks, that too jerks like this which are created by our own fear. But she made out the sound, a thought arouse that wether her mom called her early today? She ran towards the hall room, stepping her fear down in her mind, and went upstairs, directly heading towards her room. Her plan was to just go get the phone and receive it, she believed ,Her uninvited guest would be scared off by this, she did not even turn towards the main room, where the cabinet is, when she ran for her room. She picked up the call, "Aunt Sane! It's you!?" Her voice trembling." Oh dear Jane.. Were you expecting someone else on line? " Asked her aunt kidding. "No aunty, I thought my mom it was.... Probably. So what reminded of me? "Asked Jane. "Nothing much dear, I would be coming there soon, you no longer have to stay alone, you must be tired, get worn out by evening because of the studies and then need to work on house, cleaning, preparing dinner for yourself isn't it?. " "Oh aunty! You would be coming!?when!?  "Asked Jane in a happy surprise thinking she would get rid of the stranger. "Soon darling, within a week mostly, I am not sure when I'll be getting holidays for halloween. So dear, done with preparations for the festival? It's your favorite right?. " "Yes, I did... I am waiting for it." replied Jane calmly as now she was sure that she would be capable to drive of the beast.! She hung the phone, took a lamp shaft and made her way down. She peeped from the corner of the staircase, there was no thing, no one in the main room. She slowly moved down. Who the hell are you? What do you want from me? She shouted. No one replied. Something came under her eyes perception. She went near the cabinet, from where the sound was heard, there was no one there but in big bold letters was written on the desk, 'Graveyard'!.