Graveyard: Eric is worried!

Soon it was dawn and Jane and Eric called on to police. The police arrived soon with an ambulance and started their investigation. "So, Mr. Eric Ronald. Its you who called us right? Did you see anyone around the skeleton last night? "Asked officer park. "No officer, its actually... I can say a thing.. I mean a situation took me and Jane to grave... " well Mr. Eric, may I know what situation it was? "Asked park interrupting Eric. "Oh! Its our personal matter, its actually when we went there, I stumbled on to the dead body 's hand and that is how I found it. "Replied Eric. Both of them proceeded towards the courtyard. And standing on  the door, the police asked, " yoy mean to say is, it was already undug,?" "No sir, or I can tell yes, only half of it. I tumbled on to its hand. It was out from the mud. " replied Eric. Jane was standing behind and hearing everything. The officer moved towards  the graveyard where even his team mates where there, busy in investigation and collecting evidence. Aunt Sane took Jane to her room. Eric was standing at the door alone, he took out the locket from his pant pocket and held it, saw keenly, it struck him! "It is the same locket! That Jane burnt!. Why did she burn it? Why? And how did it go to...,,? I am confused.! Said Eric sighing. " should I... No, it only troubles Jane!. But what if?... "Continued Eric. All the thoughts arise in his minds like, what if he has to handitover to the police? Then he thinks Jane would be in trouble as she had burnt it. Then he thinks ,how it went to the skeleton's hands?  the only way to get rid of the spirit and help Jane was to resolve this dead body's mystery. He somehow knew that this  skeleton was linked to the spirit haunting Jane as its only a probability that he should bump on ti it like that. He clenched the locket in his fist. "I know Jane never was wrong! She must be worried, I trust her, may be the spirit made her burn the locket!. "Said Eric to himself. He went to his room and hid the locket below the bed. When he came out, aunt Sane faced him. "So, you... Do you know blackmagic?"she asked."what? Why.. " replied Eric confused. "You see, all of this is happening to Jane right from the day after you are here. I want you to leave right now.! She said in comanding vioce. "Its not because of me... Try to understand, Jane needs me.! "Eric replied pleading. Aunt Sane came near to him and squeezed his arms violently, he tried to free himself but was not able to. "Leave! "She said staring at him with complete anger, still pinching his arms. "May I know your and your girlfriends details? Mr. Eric? "Interrupted a vioce. It was none but officer park and his comrade litcher. A lieutenant had also accompanied them. Aunt Sane turned to face  the police and Left Eric's arms.. Eric payed attention and went near the officers. "Offcourse "he said, directing his palms towards  the exit in a way that he will tell everything by accompanying them till the door and then see them off. They moved towards the main hall from the upstairs. Eric explained everything about him and Jane to the officers except for the haunting. After seeing them leave he returned to Jane. She was sitting on her bed with Eric's overcoat still on her. Her arms were clasped and she was seeing out from the window, resting her head against the wall behind. He sat near her and placed his hands on her palm. " Don't you worry, everything will be fine. The police left, they will soon catch the culprit. I am sure all of this will be over then. "He said, putting his hands inside the pocket and clenching the locket. "I will rest for an hour "replied Jane holding Eric's hands. Eric nodded and left. He returned to his room, he wondered seeing the locket, he sat on the sofa infront of his bed and started observing the locket. He randomly clenched it all together in his hands and then!... Gasp! He took it back from his pocket which he had half put, and saw at it staring. He ran towards the his bed lifted it and saw,! The locket was gone and offcourse it was in his pocket!. "What the... How on earth did this thing reach my pocket? " he memorised, he completely remembered that he had put it below the bed before encountering Aunt Sane. He was little afraid too this time. He started to get tensed. He placed it below the bed again.  And covered the bed on it. He cross checked both of his pockets and confirmed  the locket's absence. He left the room.