Graveyard: Clap your hands!

Eric came to the kitchen, opened the fridge and drank a glass of water and went to his room and went to sleep.
On the other hand Jane was in deep sleep. Suddenly she felt someone near her. She opened her eyes and it was Eric!. He touched her cheeks and smiled. She smiled too.  "Hey! I want to show you something."he said. Jane got up and followed him out of the room, when she came out Eric was no where to be seen!, she went downstairs to find him and there he was standing at the door, his back facing Jane. He saw at Jane and went out. "Eric! Where are you going?"asked Jane. She followed him, there he was standing near the tree in the side of the courtyard. Holding the tree with one of his hands. Jane moved towards him, "Are you alright? Eric? "She asked. Suddenly! A pair of eyes appered on the back side of his head.! It winked and was seeing Jane. It turned red and started staring at her. Jane got horrified,  she turned around right then to run and there was standing the spirit. Its mouth wide open and its eyes absent and a long hair also formed a part of its appearance. It was not well dressed like how it was  the last time Jane saw it in the courtyard, when it was sitting on the rock bench, holding the locket. Jane turned and saw towards the tree, there was no one,not even Eric!. When she turned back the spirit shouted with a strange sound and raised a knife as if to kill Jane. She fell back, tumbled, ran to house screaming and shut the door, it was seeing her with strange smile, she started crying, and turned to go back to her room but instead she found the spirit standing there,! Right in the house! Even when it was shut out!. It was smiling. Jane covered her face with terror and it held her by both her arms and bent forward and said in her ears, "I will gouge your eyes out! " its vioce scary with a different vibration and its breath too bad. Jane could smell it even when its mouth was near her ears.! It stared at her eyes and said, "Clap your hands! " and when it said this, it left Jane's arms and clapped its hands to make a shrill noice. And dissapeard next second itself. Jane stood there in horror. "Jane! "Cried Eric. Coming from upstairs. Jane, by thinking it was the ghost even this time, shouted "stay away from me! " streching her hands forward and using them to cover her face. Eric ran towards Jane and hugged her. "What happened? "He asked, "you must be in your room" he continued worried. She was sobbing and weeping, he calmed her down and convinced her to go back to her room and sleep. He took her to her room and made her lay down. She explained him everything that had happened. He gasped in horror. "What! It tricked you by coming as me? ,this is getting worse, but don't you worry. Everything will be fine. I know that may be the spirit haunting you is that girls spirit who's dead body we found last night, probably she was murdered and burried there. And wants to be freed mostly, and this will be done when the police find her murder and punish him. "He replied. Jane looked at him in shock. "Oh, it get all of this by all of those horror novels i wrote and read before starting my career as a cardiologist. " he continued inorder to convince Jane on all of his thoughts regarding the spirit. When she drifted away to sleep, he returned to his room.