Graveyard: I am Mattie!

Eric was in deep sleep. The spirit slowly came crawling from near the door climbed the bed, climbed on Eric, bent near his ears, at this time Eric woke up. He wasn't able to see anyone but only feel some body over him. He tried to move, but failed. It sighed near his ears!. He became stone stuck. "I am Mattie". It said. Its breath faded away right after that and he felt loose as if a wait removed from over him. He understood that it was gone now. He sat up. Thought,"it said it is... " suddenly a shriek came from the Graveyard!. It was Jane's vioce. Eric ran towards the main room and then to courtyard and finally reached graveyard."Jane! Where are you?, he shouted. But received no reply. He was worried for Jane. He shouted again and this time she replied, asking for help. He ran to the side from where the vioce came, suddenly tumbled on to something and fell. When he got up and was expecting a rock or something he found a hand risen out from mud instead! It was skeleton hand. He was taken aback. The dead body wasn't in the tomb which means it was killed and buried is what he thought. He was sure it wasn't Jane and right then he had to find Jane priorly. He continued towards the vioce. When he reached a place the vioce stopped. He shouted again. No reply was received. He returned to the dead body hoping that it was the sign from the spirit that took Jane away, he started digging. Found the whole skeleton. Even it had started to decay.! He was sure that the person was murdered much before. By seeing the pelvic girdle he made it out that it was a girl's dead body. In the side for his surprise was stuck a thing in the mud. He pulled it out from the mud, and rubbed the mud off. It was a locket! .
Suddenly Jane started screaming for help again, Eric put the locket to his pocket and ran. On the way he met Jane. She was terrified ,exhausted and gasping for breath. Totally afraid she hugged Eric and cried and said, "She wont spare me Eric!. " and continued crieing. Eric calmed her down and now he was too much worried. Jane, on her way back from the graveyard with Eric, saw the skeleton and shouted. "Calm down! Its dead! We will telephone the officer at dawn, you need to rest now. Forget everything that happened. "Eric said soothingly. He removed his overcoat and put it on to Jane. Held her hands hugged her halfly and took her back to house.