Graveyard: Drag to graveyard !!

Eric made Jane sleep and went to his room, he explained her before that, how he convinced aunt Sane. Jane was in deep sleep when she heard the sound, her lips folded inward as if she was witnessing a nightmare and her eyes were disturbed.
There was a knock on the window and then someone called her, when she suddenly woke up, at once she wasn't able to make out what was happening.. She got up, and looked around, a slight sighful, vioce emerged from the window, then vioce gradually grew louder, Jane sat quietly trying to glimpse and analyse the vioce, the curtain which covered the window suddenly shook from its middle, as if wind blew all of a sudden.  She got down from the bed, moved slowly towards the window, and again the curtain shook. She was getting terrified. The wind blew suddenly and the window striked opened. Neha was taken aback. She gathered her courage and went towards the window, daringly shook the curtain off, opened the window and looked out. There was no one, no sound, no man. She wondered what was the sound after all. Suddenly clouds gathered in the sky. Lightning striked!. And there was someone! Sitting on the rockbench in the courtyard!. Jane cried, ," who is it? ". No one replied. She ran downstairs with a determination that she would destroy it. Opened the door and ran to the courtyard,.. It was a girl!, the same girl whom Jane had seen that day! Coming from the door side. This time the only difference was, the girl had legs and was not kneeled down instead sitting, and was dressed differently. She was wearing a black dress this time and was holding a locket in her hand. It was the same locket which Jane had burnt that day!. Seeing that Jane got terrified. "Who are you "? She asked. The girl saw at Jane. She didn't have eyes. She was smiling strangely. It seemed half of her face was torn off. Her eye socket plane as if eyes were gouged out. The most terrifying seen. Jane screamed. It suddenly, half of its legs bent flew towards her and held her mouth tightly. Her palms smelled like a dead body which was rotten decayed. Jane tried to free herself. It held her hands tightly and pressed against the mouth hardly. Jane's eyes pleaded for help. "If you wont shout then I will explain. "The spirit said. Jane nodded. It flew back, facing its front towards Jane. Jane got horrified. She started weeping. The spirit lifted the locket and brought it forward. Jane saw at her wondering. "You know who i am, so you burnt this. " She said. "I hate you! I won't spare you. My life made me struggle... I thought where there was life there lied hope. But I was wrong , as you... "She continued. Instead of completing her sentence, she pounced towards  Jane and dragged her to Graveyard across the road, holding Jane's legs. She pulled her vigorously and then when she struggled left one leg, kept on helding another leg and dragged pitifully. Jane was grabbing on to the grass at every 5 mins were ever she got the chance but failed everytime. She got dragged to the Graveyard finally, screaming and crying for survival.