Graveyard: Why Jane?!

Yes! Eric compared the handwriting on the locket with the handwriting on the letters. And what was it!? Why did he get shocked? The handwriting! Yes guys! You are reading it right!... The handwriting! It was same! It matched!which means those letters to Eric was written by Mattie and not Jane. When she was alive. He dropped the letters. He fell on his knees, and started to cried. So upset he was, the pain was unbearable. Hear breaking situation!. "Why Jane?! What had I done to you that you hurted me so badly!? "He said weeping badly. He shouted in anger and shrieked. He then bent his head down and his tears came to the tip of his chin and was about to fall down when someone caught it in their palms. Eric lifted his head up to see who it was in curiosity. It was Mattie! The spirit! In her white torn clothes, no eyes, long hair and red lips with saliva drooping down. She was sad, very sad, it was clear to him when he saw her face. He was speechless. Mattie said, "Don't worry! Please don't cry! "In a vibrating vioce with sadness overwhelmed. He didn't understand what to say. He just hugged her!. And cried, closing his eyes. "Why did you leave me? " he said crying. When he opened his ,there was no one! The spirit had vanished. Suddenly his face turned determined and he decided that he will definitely get answer for his questions. He grabbed the letters and ran out of the room.
Jane was sitting on her bed she had gained her conciousness  when Eric entered. Aunt Sane was serving soup. "Jane!! "He shouted!. Jane and aunt Sane were confused to see Eric in total rage. "Did she hurt you Eric? I wont spare her! "Said Jane tensed. "She?? You knew it was Mattie??.. "He replied teasing, "here, may I get explanation for this"he said angrily, raising the locket and the letters. Jane dropped the soup. She stood up, speechless. "You!.. Cheat! I why Jane? Why? Answer me! These letters.. You never wrote, it was written by Mattie. I loved a person whom I never loved?? Is what it is? You made my life a shit?You also made it stupid and un answerable?! What had I done to you? "He asked weeping. Jane was seeing guiltily. "I love you.. Really.. "She said stammering when Eric interrupted. "No you didn't! If you had then you would never make me think it was you who wrote the letters. You would never separate me and Mattie. I considered you my best friend in our childhood but never loved you!. You said me write that you had written the letters to me? Didnt you? But??.. How did you manage everything?, "He replied. "No! I... Now you understood everything right? You are of no use to me!. You fool! You met Mattie that day and it wasn't for the first time. Your childhood friend was Mattie and not me! I am her sister! Not her friend! We are twins! "Said Jane with a loud laugh. "What the hell? "Replied Eric tensed. "Yes! She is! We resembled in appearance. She loved her patents alot but I made them not to love her! She was my competition right from the beginning! She was pretty, talented and was an artist! I wasnt noticed at all. I pushed her from the terace and she lost her legs. She didn't see me when i pushed her, she didn't knew it was me. It was when she started writing letters to you... I grew more jealous. I never allowed yoy to know that we were two! It was a trick! We both were included in it! Mainly me! I said her it was a game! But she was a fool, she never told it to anyone! Our younger brother knew it! I included even him in this trick! I wanted me to get noticed! Always! You were key to me Eric! Key to my dreams! Your parents property was infinitely worthful. !"she replied and laughed. "You killed her? "He asked in agony. "Yes! You guessed it right. "She answered. At this moment, Eric dialled officer park and kept the phone in his pocket so that the police here everything. "Say me how? "He shouted. "Keep patience dear, I lied to her that you would be coming to meet her near that graveyard!. "She said pointing the graveyard. "I  took her there and I gouged her eyes in the beginning! Then I  killed her by the same knife and burried her there and know the same will happen to you! "She said and when she ended she removed the knife from the fruits on the side and went to kill Eric!. But suddenly someone pushed him! He fell on to the ground!