Graveyard : Trust

Jane rubbed it off quickly, but she wondered what was the stranger doing near the cabinet? She decided to open it, Her hands slowly moved towards the door handle, she held the handle and opened it for once. There was nothing in there. She wondered if it was just her imagination to here the sound, but she was sure she had heard it!. She shut the cabinet and turned, there stood a pale, deadly faced, brown eyed creature off course which did not look like a human, it stood so close to her looked right into her eyes, said, Hi! It's breath smelled like rotten eggs not thrown out from years, it was so bad and Jane did not even understand what to do, she was afraid to scream thinking it might pounce on her, she fainted.
" Jane! Are you alright dear?.." Someone had saved her, she was clear about it ,all was vague, she opened her eyes but could not see anything clearly. She finally made it out, it was, "Eric! You!" She said, hugged him, he kissed her ears. "Are you fine? What happened? The door was open, I came just in time, what if someone else would enter?"" Are you not feeling well.? "Asked Eric, lifting up Jane in his arms. He took her to bed and made her rest," I am fine thank you." replied Jane holding his hand. He bent towards her, placed his hand on her cheeks and said," you are my life!you are everything for me. "Jane embraced him. "I will get you some soup, you will be fine" he said and made his way to kitchen. Jane wondered wether to tell about the uninvited stranger or not. After sometime Eric was there with the hot tomato soup and salad bread, two in a plate." I am alright now. "Said Jane smiling. "Thanks to you," she continued. Eric placed the food on table beside. He held her palm and placed it on his cheeks ,he kissed bottom of her palm. "Welcome dear." He replied. "But what happened?" He asked this time he looked worried. She knew that Eric would surely believe her. She held his hands and bent towards him. "I want you to trust me, please Eric, I am in an unfamiliar trouble. I am being haunted.",   "What?! By a ghost?...! A ghost here? It made you faint?... "He asked shocked. "I don't know what it is, a ghost or not.... But it's dangerous, it's evil. It won't spare me. "When she said this, she hugged him, placed her forehead on his chest, and weeped. He held her head with both his hands on either side and asked her to calm down, he hugged her back tightly and said everything would be alright. He told her he will trust her always. He went towards the window on the corner of the room, and saw outside, you need to move from here. He said looking at the graveyard on the side of her house courtyard. ,placing his palms on the window pane. "What?! How can I do that? "I am here for my study. I can't leave this house until I am in my doctor post.replied Jane." "Look my dear, "said Eric soothingly. "You live beside a graveyard. It's not safe." "What can I do then? "She asked." I think it's the thing haunting me. "It told me. "She said, she explained him everything that was happening to her since weeks. "What? Why didn't you tell about this?" He asked confused." I thought you would not believe me, think me mad and leave me. ""He ran towards her, held her shoulders, I will never do that, I always trust you, I love you. "He replied. Jane felt comforted. "So you need to move then. " said Eric. "Where shall I go?" She asked. "To my house, it's near to your university too.a He replied. Jane was overjoyed. She hugged him." We will soon come for taking out the things, packing furnitures and you will soon come to my place. And until then I will stay here ,with you. "He said kissing her forehead. But Eric, aunt Sane would be soon here she said she would come for the Halloween holidays. She said." You say her everything ,all about the haunt. The reason why I am here. Say her that you will shift." Alright, I will... Thanks again. " she replied. "The Halloween is next week, my aunt would be soon here". She replied keeping her head on his chest. He patted her head. Jane new Eric since childhood, they were friends, classmates and career partners, they loved each other since they were kids and now, have decided to get married as soon as Jane gets her doctorate. Eric was two years elder to Jane and was already a cardiologist. Jane was specializing in pediatric cardiology.She had two years two start her career and the evil graveyard was trying to make it impossible.