Chapter 2

*Just a pic, so don't take it too seriously

*Just a pic, so don't take it too seriously. And BTW, I drew that*

Bendy's Point Of View

"Bendy! Wake up!" I heard Mickey saying, shaking me also. I yawned and opened my eyes, revealing Mickey with his red sweater and... Why are there backpack straps on his shoulders? "What is it, Dickey?" I said, as he felt awkward about me saying that. "We're gonna be late.. Oswald and I already prepared ourselves.. You overslept.." He said. I was confused until school went into my mind. 

Without any warning, I dashed out of my room, take a bath, change my clothes, fix my bow tie, I put my backpack over my shoulder, grab my lunch money, and I also grab my 2 tasty toasts. Mickey just chuckled as Oswald was waiting for us. He rolled his eyes as he saw me first. "I told Mickey to leave you behind, turns out he couldn't." Oswald said, which made me a little pissed off. I swear to the devil, if he pisses me off, I will drown him with ink!

The bus arrived and we went inside. Oswald and Mickey also said their bye-bye's to Mr. and Mrs. Walt/Disney, While I just proceeded to go inside. I'm just adopted, and I shouldn't be calling them mom or dad. Especially when Oswald doesn't like me and needs full attention. I sat at the back and rested my hand on the window still of the bus. Everything seems to flash by, but I didn't really mind. Mickey and Oswald are at the front, talking to some girls that was named Ortensia and Minnie, I guess..

I looked at my handy cane. It looks like it was very recent, but at the same time, it looks kind of dangerous, which made me smile. Some kids noticed my behavior by stopping from whatever they were doing. Well, except for Oswald and co. Some kid went up and smirked as he sees me fully. "Hey nerd, whatcha lookin' at? Your granny's cane?" He said, as all of the kids in the bus laughed. I just kept quiet and hold my cane tightly. They told me that if I wanted to be a better and stronger man, I should let it pass.

But the kid continued, which makes him get on my nerves. "Oh wait! I know! You might be a dancing demon! Always dancing and doing ballet!" He said, making everybody laugh. I faced my attention to him. "So? What is wrong with me, being a dancing demon? And doing ballet?" I said, which makes the whole bus quiet. I also added. "And make sure to check your breath. You smell quite disgusting. Do you eat stinky cheese for breakfast? Oh wait, you don't, cause you're already one." Everyone laughed from what I said, which made the kid furious and went back to his seat.

The bus stopped after 5 minutes of silence and whispering. Every kid went out from the bus running while screaming with excitement. Mickey, Oswald, Minnie, and Ortensia went out first, while I was the last. I am an outcast. A nobody. I'm just here for nothing but trouble. I sighed as Oswald gave me a quick stare that is saying: 'Call me brother, I will kick you'.

I just hummed Bringing sexy back while going to my classroom. Class A-3, That's the classroom. I opened the door and everyone stopped from talking and looked at me. I gave them a smile as I went in. I went to the seat at the very back and sat on it. I chose the one that is near the window, so I could look outside whenever I want to.