Chapter 12

Bendy's Point Of View

It's so dark.. It's just nothing but black..

But the darkness is like me. I'm black and white. Nothing else. 

I remember the time where Boris and I used to play hide and seek when we have a day off or maybe a few more minutes to do stuff. Boris will always be the seeker, while I was the hider. Every time he loses, I just laugh. So is he. We did crazy and funny stuff, too.

But that was the old times..

I remember the time where I couldn't find Boris in the studio. I called out for his name. I thought he was playing hide and seek without telling me. After countless of checking rooms and places of the studio, my heart beat was getting a little fast, unable for me to calm down.

I also remember the time when I 'escaped' that god forsaken studio. I also remember that I was sent to the Toon Orphanage. Everyone was really nice, and I remember making my first friend named Felix the cat. I remember him doing silly tricks and crazy stunts with his magical bag.

But that was a few months ago...

I also remember the time when he tries to convince me to escape with him. Yet I refused. He was furious and slapped me across my face. I remember him giving me a furious stare as he left on his own.

That happened a few weeks ago..

I also remember Mr. Walt adopting me, telling me about his sons, and his wonderful expectations about me. I just smiled, thinking that maybe I could finally be normal.

But that was a few days ago..

I remember the time Oswald hated my guts. I remember the time Mickey was playing the good guy act..

I also remember the time.. The time when Mickey.. Touched me..

I hated every ounce of memory I had. I hated everything I deserve. Boris deserved much better than me. I wish I could've joined Felix's escape. I wish I wasn't picked.

But karma didn't let me choose my path.

And now, I am crying in a dark, inky abyss. I was on my knees, crying. I hated every ounce of breath I breathe. I hated every ounce of tears I shed. I hated every beat of my heart.

That is, until I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"What's wrong, Bendy?"

It sounded like a male...

"I'm lonely..."

I answered without reconsidering the fact he hugged me.