Chapter 4

Oswald's Point Of View

"Why did you suddenly vomit in the classroom back there?" Mickey asked Bendy with enough courage. Bendy stopped sipping his lemonade from the straw. The suffocating silence was back again. Although I'm a big brother jerk to Bendy, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't care about his health and circumstances.

Bendy then, sipped the lemonade all the way until it was only an empty glass. He placed it on a nearby table besides him. Then he just looked at us without saying a single word. Then, he looked down and spoke up. Which Mickey and I gave full attention to it.

"... I felt really sick.. I don't know why, But something really hurts at my stomach.. Then I vomited without any more thoughts.." Bendy answered, Making Mickey and I realize that he is actually sick. Mickey touched Bendy's forehead to check his temperature. Mickey then removed his hand from Bendy's forehead and looked at me with a sigh.

"Don't tell me that he is..." I said, then trailed off as Mickey nod with worry. I looked at Mickey, then at Bendy. Bendy looks quite confused of what's going on. I knew it. He does have a fever with a stomach ache... 

"Bendy... You're sick." I said to him, which he tilted his head with confusion. "You have a fever, and a stomach ache, too. You can't do anything much here but stay on bed. Not unless you are going to pee or wash your body with cold water." I continued. He was confused at first, but then realized of what I was trying to say.

"I... I understand.." He whispered with decency. I just sighed, not knowing what to do. It's just the first day in school, why does this happen? Suddenly, he gagged sickly and vomited on the floor at the left side. It took him about a few seconds to stop.

He looked really sick and ill. His inkish ichor were drooling from his mouth. And he looks even much worse. He almost looks like he was... Melting..

I then suddenly realized of what is happening. He doesn't have a fever, nor a stomach ache. He's not ill or that sick. There is something wrong with him. And that 'something wrong' might be his own ink! Since the climate today is kind of hot, Dad gave him water instead of ink!

"Wait here, Bends. I'll get something for you." I said, as I stand up from my seat and rushed to the Art room. I slammed the door opened, which made the other classmates face their attention to me. The art teacher, however, was not pleased for what I did.

"Mr. Oswald, May I ask of you of why you slammed the door open?!" He said with his British accent. I just ignored him and pushed those paints out. And bingo! I saw a jar of ink. The ink is still usable of course. I grab one water bottle that was clean, put all of the ink in there, add 5 droplets of water in there, and close the bottle.

The teacher was quite confused of what I was trying to do, But I rushed off without saying anything. I ignored his yells while I rolled my eyes.

I opened the door with a slam, which made Mickey and Bendy jump a little. Then, I handed Bendy the ink bottle. "Drink it. It might help ya." I said, which made him accept it with confusion. He opened the bottle and took one huge gulp, which made him drink half of his ink drink.