Chapter 8

*WARNING! This chapter might be related to some Satanic rituals and stuff. I insist that you have to ready your own stuff to embrace this chapter. Enjoy.*

Bendy's Point Of View

I ran out of the house while ink tears were falling from my eyes. To be honest, I don't really know where I was going. But I know that I have to get away from that stupid god damn house for a while. I don't want to be disturbed for a moment.

My legs kept on moving and moving until I tripped. My face went on the stupid ground first. It really hurts, but I just stood up without whining. I looked up and I just realized that I am in some kind of animation studio... Of course, I'm still outside.

My curiosity got the best of me, so I walked in without any more hesitation. I closed the door behind me quietly. The walls and floors looked a little cranky and stuff, but mostly, the ceiling seems to be dripping ink or something, since I could see pipes that is attached at the walls.

I just heard somebody, or something. I don't really know. But I hid in one of the ink puddles as the person went out. I realized of who was that person.. It was Joey Drew. My so called 'father'. I was also confused as to why he's still here. But I realized that he was carrying a tool box with ink in his gloved hands.

I went to that room where he just went out. And as I went out from that stupid ink puddle form, I gasped with shock and fear.

It was Boris. And he was dissected. His heart was missing..

I knew it. Boris was real. He was just kept away from me. I knew that he was real. I knew that I wasn't hallucinating. I could hear footsteps and I turned into my ink puddle form. Joey wiped his sweat off and just looked at Boris's 'lifeless' body that was strapped on the operating table.

"I shouldn't have left Bendy back there.. The company would of been a success if I didn't dropped him off.. Oh well, I just gotta figure out of how to get him pumping back." Joey said, sighing. I secretly went to the ink machine room while being a sneaky ink puddle.

Yeah, that's right Joey. Just ignore the innocent moving ink puddle, you stupid fuck.

I went inside of the ink machine, waiting until he activate it. For around five minutes of playing the god damn 'waiting game', I could hear the pipes turn on and the machine being activated. I heard his footsteps in the room, while I was joined in with the sloshed ink, pouring out.

"At least I got enough ink to get him pumping up right away.." I heard him sigh, picking up a handful of ink. Now is my chance to make my move. I summoned myself out from the sloshed ink and tackled him down in an instant.

He was trying to struggle but the sloshed ink pinned him down, since I was in control. I grabbed him from the neck but not too tight. After all.. The fun is just starting itself.

I could feel myself grinning from 'ear-to-ear'. My face was completely messed up, but I didn't mind. I could see and feel his fear. I just cackled once he begged for me to let him go and spare his dear life for him to live on.