GUYS IMPORTANT HELP OMG

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Okay.. Calm down, calm down, It's not that much urgent but..

Thank you for supporting me with your kind hearts. And I am very sorry for that wattpad user who announced that their friend committed suicide. Now that I notice.. Was she the deleted wattpad account user in one of the comments? Cause if she was..

I wish her a rest in peace and a thank you. She was also the first person who encouraged me with those kind and supporting words. But I am very sorry for your loss. I really am..

But anyways, aside from those negative stuff..

I wanted YOU guys to help me.

The request of help is really simple, really. Choose a name for the mysterious character since Chapter 12, and describe them.

But first:

*It should be original and simple, nothing too fancy. But if the details were simple and easy to draw, then that's acceptable.

*The name should also be unique, too. Here's a tip: Search in Google some forgotten boy names and use it for the making of the mysterious character.

*The color of that mysterious person is like a GREEN BENDY. but maybe you could rearrange his appearance. Maybe an angelic hint that was fallen from heaven? Like a fallen angel?

*If you guys would add some color to the mysterious character's clothes (If you guys want to.), It should match the character's color scheme.

*Which ever comment I found interesting will have a fanart prize of this very book! And trust me, you can use it any time. And they will also have a VERY SPECIAL PRIZE. All you guys have to do is follow me, and I will follow you back. Once I announced the winner, they will have their SPECIAL PRIZE.

*This 'contest' only has ONE winner. So do your best!

*As the contest is going through smoothly, I might publish a chapter about some kind of poll for the mysterious character's info made by you guys. The one who has much comments or votes, then they're the winner!

*And also, The cover will be changed, too. But if you guys wanted to see the old one, Here it is!

*And lastly, Please tell me your opinion about this cover!

See you, mga ulol!

~DuckPieDie