Concept ideas, and the first winner!

Congratulations, 4gamever! (I hope I spelled that right..) some of your Chapter Eleven ideas shall be mentioned here! You, my friend, will have a free read of Chapter Eleven right after I am done writing. But to other participants, do not worry! I did say 5 winners, correct? Well, since we have our first winner, why not publish some ideas?

Here are the ideas:

*Like what 4gamever said, Ichor and Navy would have a constant and pointless argument. Once Ichor is done with the argument, he would go to one of the rooms (presumably to Walt's room.) and would discover a locked box under the bed. As he is much likely smarter and has much more responsibility, he might find the key easily but won't open the box, since it might ruin the plot.

*Meanwhile, Navy would keep watch on the sleeping Bendy. He would also hear Bendy sleep talk about Oswald, Mickey, Henry, you name it. Take note, Navy might find out some clues about some things that would be mentioned later on.

*Since Oswald and Mickey would be gathering the materials, they would first be needing a quick strategy of how to avoid the cops, resulting for the story content to become intense and serious.

*Their start of search for the materials will be at 10 PM. Meaning that they have 2 hours to gather the materials before the reversed seance.

That will be the concept ideas for now! But here are some tricky question! Don't worry, there is no wrong answer, just take a guess, and that's alright.

What is inside the locked box? And also, why did Walt wanted the first caller to unlock the box?

See you all soon in Chapter Eleven! ;)