Bad Girlfriend

My nose stopped bleeding before I arrived home. Thank, God. I don't need my mom hovering me and if she found out it was from Santana...that conversation won't go so well.

Blaine texted me when I was about to open the door. He couldn't make it to dinner tonight because he and Kurt had their date. Oh, no. That means it's just going to be Sebastian, my mom, and me. I could see her bring out the family photos.

I sighed as I closed the door. I was met with one of my mom's jackets flying on my head. "Where is it?" She grumbled.

I removed the jacket. "Mom, looking for something?" I asked.

She groaned as she got out of the closet, "I can't find my uniform jacket." I gave her a confused look. "Alina wants me at the station. But I can't find my jacket."

"Mom, it's air drying in the back." She let out a sigh of relief before running to get it. She forgot. "Mom, you're still forgetting something."

She was putting her hair up, "I got my uniform. Phone. Keys. Wallet. What am I missing?"

I placed my backpack on the couch. I crossed my arms and followed her to the kitchen. "Dinner."

She shook her head, "No, I didn't forget..." She trailed off and signed. "The dinner. I completely forgot about it."

"I can call and cancel -"

She cut me off, "No! No. I'll, umm..." She took her wallet out and gave me $40. "Order pizza or takeout. I'll won't be home until 11."

"That's a lot for pizza."

"You can order a movie or buy extra junk food. The tums are in the cabinet." She kissed my forehead. "Love you. Got to go."

She ran pass me. "Love you..." The door slammed shut. "Too."

》》》》

I called Sebastian and told him how he felt about pizza and a movie. He was fine with it at first, but, then, suggested we go to this bar. I wasn't sure about it but agreed to it anyway. He said he'll pick me up around 6 before it starts to get busy.

Now I was waiting for him. I bit my lip thinking about tonight. Did my mom do this on purpose? Did she really forget? Did she plan this out? Is this Sebastian and I hanging out? Is this a date? Should I fix my hair?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door knock. I glanced at the clock. 5:50. He's a bit early.

I got up and made my way towards the door. When I opened it, I was a bit shocked to see Santana there.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I mumbled.

She signed, "Look, I'm just going to cut to the chase because I don't really do apologise. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I gave you a bloody nose. Even though you could have easily blocked my bag."

"The point, Santana."

"My point is, you were just trying to be a friend. But Snixxx decided to take her anger out of you. So, I apologize for her."

I slowly nodded, "Ok, umm, I forgive you. Or Snixxx." I don't really want to know who Snixxx is.

We heard a car pull up and Santana smirked at me, "Hot date?"

I vigorously shook my head, "No, no, no. It's not a date."

The look on her face told me she didn't believe me. "Unless you want to end up like Quinn, I suggest you two use protection."

She winked at me before walking away. My face is probably the color of a tomato right now. I walked towards Sebastian's car and got in.

"Hey." He greeted with his cheeky grin. "I hope you're ready. This bar has karaoke night and I would love to hear you sing."