When Dreams Become Nightmares

You know that feeling you get when you think you're on top of the world? Like you can accomplish anything? That's how I feel right now. I was smiling like an idiot since that night. I was glad my mom was still at work so she wouldn't ask me what happened. The moment Sebastian left my house I ran towards my phone and called Blaine. He got excited for me and asked if I was going to see Sebastian again.  Of course my answer's going to be yes.

The way I feel about Sebastian is different from what I felt about Maxwell. When Sebastian and I kissed...it was like I was floating. There was no gravity. Every weight was pulled off. Back when I kissed Maxwell, it felt....somewhat forced. Like he was the one who wanted to take control and I would always let him. He wanted to be the dominate one in the relationship. It turns out Maxwell is nothing but a stalking sociopath.

He still sends me pictures. He sends me flowers. I've trashed everything he's given me. At school, he would shove an old picture of us in my locker. I was almost caught with one with Rachel, but I scrunched it up behind my back before she could look. For once, I'm glad she kept talking about NYADA and wanting me to apply during my senior year.

As for Mr. Shue, he loved the songs we preformed for him. After all this week, he finally got the courage to pick a song for Ms Pillsbury. He wanted us to help. I kept repeating this is for Mr. Shue as I wore my swimsuit. Yeah, I hate wearing them.

I covered myself the best I could while we waited for Ms Pillsbury.

(Rachel)

Yellow diamonds in the light

Now we're standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine

What it takes to come alive

A smile came to my face at the surprised look on Ms Pillsbury's face when she arrived at the pool. Show time.

It's the way I'm feeling

I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

Everyone, New Directions and Synchronize Swim team, started to circle around the pool.

(Rachel and Santana)

We found love in a hopeless place

The guys started to dive in the pool as Rachel sang.

We found love in a hopeless place

Mr. Shue showed Ms Pillsbury to her spot.

(Santana)

Shine a light through an open door

Love and life I will divide

Turn away cause I need you more

Feel the heartbeat in my mind

Rachel walked up to Ms Pillsbury.

(Rachel) (Santana) (Rachel and Santana) (The Guys)

It's the way I'm feeling, I just can't deny (Just can't deny)

But I've gotta let it go