Black or White

Santana and I called a meeting the next day. I was glad to get out of that outfit. I came home and my mom bombarded me with questions. I had to lie to her and say that Kurt was doing a play for class and I had to get slusheed. She bought it though. I tried to ignore the pain in my chest when she asked me when Sebastian was coming over again. I lied again and said that he's busy with school and lacrosse. I hate him. I hate what he did to Blaine.

"Um, what's going on?" Rachel asked.

Santana locked the door before looking at the Glee club with a smug look. "We've got the Warblers right where we want them. And because he's the smoothest criminal I know, Artie was able to find a spy store that sells top-secret surveillance equipment."

"Not top-secret. I just got a tape recorder from OfficeMax," He corrected.

"Okay, okay, whatever." I grabbed the tape recorder and handed it to her. "In any case, I taped it under Maze's boob when we went to Dalton, and we got Sebastian on tape admitting that there was rock-salt in that slushee that blinded Blaine."

I crossed my arms. "Sebastian basically Winchestered Blaine's eye."

Santana smiled at everyone. "Now, all we have to do is send this tape to Maze's mom, and that little bitchlet is headed to juvie."

Santana played the recording of Sebastian's confession. My hatred for him builds as I remember the other slushee that was meant for her.

Kurt shook his head. "No. No, we're not doing that."

"Why? Kurt, this isn't violent. This is clever. I taped it to Maze's underboob," Santana said. Why does she keep bringing up my underboob?

Kurt walked down the steps. "So he gets kicked out of school. The Warblers still do Michael, and they still beat us. Look, I want to see Sebastian's head turning on a spit, but I've realized that you can't go looking for payback every time the world wrongs you. If Michael went after all the haters, he would have never had any time to do all that amazing music. So, we're not gonna punish the Warblers. We're gonna teach them a lesson, and I think I know how." Santana rolled her eyes. "I've reserved the auditorium, so if you all just follow me."

I smiled at Kurt before following him. I hate admitting this, but a tiny part of me was glad that he didn't want to call the cops. Kurt glanced back a me before wrapping his arm around mine. He gave me a smile while we made our way to the auditorium.

"Oh, wait. If Kurt would have taped this to his junk, I would have never heard the end of it. We would have had a whole week of songs about it," Santana complained.

We all ignored her. Kurt's right. We need to be the better person.

》》》》

The final bell rang as we waited for the Warblers. I had my arms crossed while I glared at the Warblers when they came in. "Nice of you to show," Artie said.

Sebastian made his comment. "Is whatever this is gonna take long? I can't stand the stench of public schools."

"It won't take long, and all you have to do is sit and listen." I glared at him. He kept a straight face while they took their seats, but his gaze never left mine.

Artie continued. "We're not doing Michael for Regionals."

Sebastian looked amused. "I didn't think you'd surrender that easily." I want to wipe that smirk off his face. I want to set his face on fire and take it out with a fork. No, you don't.

Kurt crossed his arms. "We're tired of the fighting and the backstabbing. We're show choirs. We're supposed to be supportive of each other."

"This is what we call taking the high road, which I was shocked to find out has nothing to do with marijuana." Puck added. This caused me snort and Sebastian send a little glare at him.