Perfect

I couldn't stop the smile the whole day at school. Rachel got curious and ask what I was so giddy about. I told her about Sebastian - minus Maxwell - and she was already creating 'ship' names. At lunch she and Blaine were thinking...

Sebakeen?

Mabastian?

Saham (Sam)?

I really stopped paying attention after a while. Sebastian and I texted nonstop since Friday. Each text brought a smile to my face. I asked him what we were going to do next week, but he told me it was a surprise.

Rachel leaned over me. "So, when do we get to meet Sebastian?" She asked as Finn wrote 'Lady Music Week' on the board.

I could feel my cheeks starting to flush, "Um, pretty soon, if things go well." As her response, she let out an exciting squeal before bringing me in for a side hug. Yeah, not use to the hugs yet.

Finn looked excited as he looked around the Glee club, "This week, the Trouble Tones and New Directions! will both be singing music created - by ladies and for ladies."

Santana shook her head, "Oh, hell no."

"Next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself, fetus face."

"Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about."

"So, wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool."

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany. And we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here."

That's true. Santana maybe cruel, but she is one of the baddest bitch I know. No one should be judging her because of who she is. It's her life, it's her choice. People need to respect that or they can go fuck themselves.

Finn pointed at Klaine, "Blaine? Kurt?"

Blaine and Kurt got off from their seats. "Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car. And we want to sing that for you right now." Blaine said.

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two Pretty Ponies serenade me," Santana said. "I think we'd get further staging a 'gel-ervention' for Blaine than singing lady music."

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me, too. But you can get through this." Kurt said.

"If you could just stop being so defensive." Blaine finished.

"I'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me." Santana sassed.

"Wait, are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl? 'Cause there's a big difference." Puck thought out loud.

I slapped the back of his head, "Not now."

Mr. Shue scoffed, "Kurt, Blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?"

(Kurt) (Blaine) (Both)

Made a wrong turn once or twice

Dug my way out, blood and fire

Bad decisions, that's all right

Welcome to my silly life