Chapter 12 - Suffocated by the mate

Guidebook for Youth Werewolves

Except from 'first change'.

The first change of a werewolf will take place between the ages eighteen and twenty one. (May be later.) The first recorded 'first change' was sixteen in an Alpha of a pack only six members strong. 

Upon a wolf's first change they must remain hidden and alert Pack the instant it's over.

No hunting permitted.

A werewolf between the ages of 15-18 under stress may change early.

Except from 'binding'

The earliest known binding was 20.  

 A person may not know what their choice will be until the moment comes- this choice is not a concious one. Once it is made, it does not change.

Changes after the binding will become regular and predictable. A wolf-binded w.w. can also change at will. A human-bound w.w. must stick to routine change.

____________________________

North-South Border.

Several cars slowed on the border. The driver, an aged werewolf with experience, quickly texted the second driver and he watched it move past slowly, snaking the way into the Southern land. She had set it up and it was time. They just had to take advantage of it now. The Alpha and the woman were going to be alone tonight. 

Time to get rid of his nephew.

17.5 weeks

Julia had to admit she was not taking the birth part as well now. She sat at the kitchen table, the video echoing in her head and the words, 'maybe the head will be too big' or something like that. What had the doctor said? She might need surgery?

Surgery did come with no heads getting stuck in bones. That might be nice. Birth seemed like the horror part of a story she'd expected to be fun. 

She sighed as she sat there at a computer, fiddling with a pen, trying to do her homework. Julia had been doing it all by distance and it was depressing. Somehow school seemed kind of fun right now. People. Talking people who didn't just wander around her. Oliver was packing up and down, cleaning from the looks of the reflection in the computer, making his way around the tiny living room.

"I'm going out." She announced as Oliver made another pass behind her back with a mop in hand.

"Where?"

"Levi's taking me out for dinner."

"You're not going."

The words were shot at each other and she refused to turn around and look at him. Just pretended she wasn't annoyed by what he was saying by typing random things in on the keyboard.

'...eiowjeidiodjsme;ewmnvksjeowprew...'

"Yeah, I am."

'...fuck u oflesjsxddwlel brrrrgrrk oiae...'

"Not if I have to lock you in your room."

'wiehtojeiowse0wpldlKGEPMV,D...'

"Oliver, are you trying to father me?" Julia stood up, arms crossed, glaring at him again. "Or Alpha me?"

Oliver was trying to 'mate' her. So to speak. That sounded wrong though and he didn't say it out loud. He met her eyes, ignored the challenge there, and knew he was seconds from getting hit again.  "No."