Chapter 17 & 18 - Gemini? Sugar! Ah!

Chapter 17 - Gemini? No, why do you ask?

The Pack pledges to: 

Not raise fang or claw to one another.

Not attack one another and abide by the laws of Southern Pack when dealing with Southern Pack.

Not harm or steal from each other.

The old borders of land remain- Northern Pack's land will be split up between the three. 

Conflicts between Pack w.w. will be taken to the Alpha of that pack and judged. Punishments will be decided by the Betas of both Packs.

Southern Pack Alpha- Oliver Mooneyhan

Desert Pack               -  James Kovar

Grassland Pack       - Yasmine Seip

As witnessed by:

David Twist, Marianne Mcsherry, 

Fernando Wykoff, Tabatha Reach, 

(Acting Beta for Alpha-Yasmine) Eve Schurman, Darcy Huling

______________________________________________________

Pregnancy, Week 18

Julia's mood was starting to get worse. Once again the fear of the birth was back, the fear of how much she had to pee, and how she had to start wearing something ... because, even though she wasn't even halfway yet, she found that if she laughed or yelled too hard it could cause problems. Muscle problems.

And she was thirsty like crazy. She kept drinking water all the time, had a full bladder all the time, and just wanted to sleep. And have sex. Sex, even though she'd only really done it for one night, this urge. Not on her own. She wanted Levi back.

It was strange and it was frustrating and it wasn't like her.

 Also, no one else seemed to like her deep fried ice cream with the savery coating. It was really dissapointing. She'd spent ages rolling ice cream around chocolate and freezing it, only for people to politely say no. Then she'd discovered that ice creams came pre-coated in chocolate on sticks. Julia knew that. Somehow she'd forgotten and that just sped up the process.

Oliver, on the other hand, she sometimes wished she could ram those sticks up another place. 

Exactly two weeks after Levi had left, two weeks after she'd nearly had her 'second' time with a guy and two weeks after Yasmine had somehow been let out of the dog cage, Julia got two pieces of news a week ago.

She had a job.

Levi wasn't coming back for another two weeks.

The job was with Sally at the crystal store. Sally was expanding, opening another shop somewhere else, and she needed someone to run the store while she got the second store set up.  Julia didn't know about much of running a shop, not exactly, but who cared? SHe'd figure it out. 

Levi not coming back frustrated Julia so badly. She'd calmed down, body wise, but somehow she had half a mind to get on a plane and go chase him down. Surprise him. Yes, Julia knew he had a job, and yes, she knew that he had to do it sometimes on location. 

That didn't help!

First day of work and Julia was doing awesome. Machines were easy. Customers like to be smiled at. Sally hovered around but she didn't need to. If Julia was good at anything, it was selling stuff that she really believed people needed, like incense, and yoga mats and pomegranate juice extract for your face.