captured

Serena's pov
Serena wakes up from conciousness. Her head was heavy. She tried moving her arms and legs but for some reason she couldnt. She was in a dark room. Some light came into the room. Serena's hand and legs were bound and her mouth was taped.

???: well well what do we have here

A dim light turned on and Serena could see an orange haired girl standing infront of her with a smirk on her face.

??: what a beautiful girl we have here, dont we? You'll be perfect as a new slave

Slave?!? Serena thought. The orange haired girl chuckled.

???: the master wants to see you

The orange haired girl  unbounded Serena's  feet. She grabbed Serena by the back of her shirt and pulled her towards the door. She tied a rope to the rope bound on Serena's hands. They continued to walk along a hall way full of doors leading to mysterious rooms. They stopped at a big door guarded by security. The security guards opened the door.

???: Lysandre, here's the girl you asked for.

Lysandre: ahh right on time i see. Put her on the platform Osana. She'll get to watch the show

Osana: yes sir.

watch the show? Serena thought. She suddenly felt her stomach get all tight. What are they gonna do to me?!?

She came back to her senses when Osana began to pull her towards the platform. The platform rises steadily as soon as she stands on it. The light gets bright and she then realises that she was ontop of a building with team flare members beside her. She then notices something standing on the ground with a pokemon on his shoulder.

Ash?!?