girl vs girl

Nobody's pov

Iris jumped back. She didnt like how serena was acting. Ash just looked at the girls when he felt a nudge on his leg. He looked to his side and saw the eevee.

Eevee: eevee? (What should we do)

Ash: uuuuhh i dont know

Serena: I AM NOT JEALOUS! YOUR JUST TRYING TO STEAL ASH!

Iris: STEAL?!? HAH! I WOULD NEVER

Serena: THEN WHY DID YOU SAY IM JEALOUS?!?

Iris shrugged and crossed her arms.

Iris: because you are

Serena: WHY YOU LITTLE-

Serena slapped iris's cheek. Ash gasped

Ash: uuuhhh lets step back a bit.

Eevee sweat dropped. She knew this would not end well

Eevee: evee....(yah)

Ash stepped back a bit and so did eevee. Iris growled and punched serena's belly. Serena stumble backwards and iris jumped at her. Serena placed her legs on iris's belly ,stopping iris from falling on her, and pushed her legs upward. Iris went flying and serena charged at her. While the girls fought, ash was sitting on the ground right next to eevee.

Ash: should we put an end to this fight?

Ash kept looking at the fight and so did eevee.

Eevee: eevee (nah)

Ash: yah your right

The girls fought vigourosly as ash was watching. Suddenly a shadow ball hit the girls.

???: you girls should be more careful

A boy stepped out of the shadows, his pale green hair shining in the sunlight while he adjusted his cap. A shiny embreon with a pair of goggles and a scarf purple scarf stood next to his trainer. A girl stood next to the boy with a totodile in her arms that was making a purring noise.

Ash: who are you?