setting off to a new land

Embrix's pov

Embrix was watching his trainer pack his tent, picking up some stuff that he could've left behind. He was walking towards his trainer with a bag of pokemon food hanging from jaws. Suddenly tripped forward and landed,face first, on the ground. He heard a giggle and looked up to see espe looking down at him, her eyes glimmering with amuesment.

Espe: espeon? (Do you need some help?)

Embrix: embre? (What does it look like?)

Espe laughed. She used her sykick to lift embrix off the ground and then she lifted up the bag of pokemon food using her sykick too.

Embrix: thanks espe.

Espe: no problem

And with that, epse walked away with the pokemon food. Embrix sighed dreamily. He then blushed.

Had he just sighed dreamily.....BECAUSE OF ESPE?!?

Embrix shrugged it off.

Nah!

He walked over to his trainer,N, who was chatting with his friends at a picnic table.

N: so you really want to go there?

What are they talking about?

Ash: yah im pretty sure we should go there.

Go where?

Embrix try to see what was going on, his two front paws on the table. He saw them looking at a map of a different place. The place looked like an island? Embrix was confused. He jumped off the table and walked towards pikachu, axeu,totdile,espe and luxray.

They were all chatting but as he sat down they stopped talking and turned they're attention to him.

Pikachu: pikachu? (What happened)

Embrix: i think  i found out where were going.

Espe: espe? (Where?)

Embrix: embreon. Embre. Embreon. (To an island. Not far from here. Were gonna go there by boat.)

Luxray: luxray (then we should start going)

The group nodded and then  Serena walked over to them.

Serena: hey guys are you ready to go on our epic journey!

They all nodded.

Serena: ok time to return you to your pokeballs!

Serena held out the pokeballs and the pokemon stared in schock.

All of the pokemon: (NOOOOO!)

Serena held out embrix's pokeball. It didnt work. Embrix stared at her with a face of boredom.

Serena: wait why isnt it working?!?

All the pokemon stared at her with boredom. Serena threw the pokeball at embrix. It didnt work.

Serena: what?!?

Serena threw it at him again and again and again, throwing it faster until serena was out of breath.

Espe: espeon! (Your doing it all wrong!)

Espe steped forward and used her sykick to pick up the pokeball.

Espe: espeon (this is how you throw it)

She then threw it at serena with all her might. It hit her on her fore head so hard it left a bruise. Serena groaned in pain. Embrix then blasted her with a shadow ball.

Ash: is everything all right back there?

Pikachu: pika! (Yep!)

Luxray: luxray (just serena being stupid)

Ash: um alright

Embrix turned to his friends, after a few moments, they all burst out laughing. He hadnt had that much fun since he had his old friend. Embrix espression darkened as the  thought came to his mind.

Espe: is everything alright embrix?

Embrix realised his friends were looking at him.

Embrix: y-yah. Now lets go. We dont have all day.