dense boy problems

Omg guys thx so much for more than 1k reads! I know its like only seven more, but still thx so much!!!! Now you can read the book.

-Moon X3

Serena's pov

Serena opened her eyes. She yawned as she stepped out of her tent. She saw her friends sitting on a picnic blanket while N was making breakfast. Her eyes landed on ash. For a split second she couldve flinched. She remembered promising herself before she went to sleep to tell ash how she truly felt about him. True, ash was sort of dense at times, but she needed to tell him how she felt. Serena sighed. He probably would be the dense boy he is by not listening one bit. She sighed. Ash didnt seem to pay attention to anything. Serena looked at ash as she sat down. She felt as if she would explode into tears soon. She kept silent as the day began to pass by.

        Time skip to night
        (Sorry meh lazy)

Serena sat by a stream, boredom washing over her like waves. she heard footsteps and turned her head to see ash walking towards her.  the raven haired sat down beside her and took his cap off, placing it beside him.  he let out a sigh. there was an awkward moment of silence until ash turned his head towards Serena.

ash: um hi Serena

Serena: h-hey ash........ look, i have something to tell you......

ash: what is it?

Serena curled up into a ball and tried to gather up all her courage to tell him. she then raised her head and turned to look at ash, squeezing her eyes shut. 

Serena: i like you ok!!

Serena blushed bright red and kept silent.  she didnt look at ash and turned to look at the river, embarrassment filling her heart.

ash: serena i........i didnt know you felt like that towards me....i just....thought you liked me as a brother or a friend...but i understand how your feeling right now..

serena: y-you do?

ash: ya because............................................................................................................................. i think i like you too

serena: really?!? But what do you mean you think.

Ash: because im a dense boy serena. I dont really know what love is.

Serena: s-so you dont like me.

Ash: no i do its just-

Serena: we know your a dense boy jeez!

Serena then suddenly felt guilty. She had just been way to harsh.

Serena: im sorry ash. I-I need to go.

Serena stood up and ran into the woods,tears streaming down her face.

Ash: serena wait dont go!

Serena kept on running and then hid behind a tree. She wasnt sad that she felt guilty, she was sad because ash didnt like her like she did.

Yay finnally an update and chapter thats more than 200 words!! So you guys probably know i was recently hacked but im good so you can sigh in relief now. Anyways i hope you like this chapter. Just planning to add drama to make it more interesting. So bye pokefans! Thats what im gonna call you guys!

-Moon X3